06/19 - Shore Lined Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

reginald

Reaction score
i still can't get the broken sergey to submit even with the fix. do I just paste it at the bottom of the console window or am I missing something?
I just pasted it in, hit enter, and went back to the hit and it worked

SG777

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jun 18, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 6,138

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 5,983
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $0.55
- HIT reward earned: $547.58
- Total Amount earned this week: $548.13
What the actual? Do you have masters?

Reactions: Deleted member 526

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know it's been asked before, i've asked a few times, but the forum moves so fast so it's easy to miss
but does anyone know how to stop ccleaner from deleting information from turkmaster and hit database?

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
also - turkmaster isn't giving me notifications. i've had three hits expire yesterday. should i reinstall the script or something? it used to give notifications. but now regardless of clicking 'alert' i receive nothing

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Hey, you guys remember those EyeApps "joke" hits? Just randomly remembered that hot mess... :giggle:

Reactions: Azazael

wipeout4wh

Reaction score
also - turkmaster isn't giving me notifications. i've had three hits expire yesterday. should i reinstall the script or something? it used to give notifications. but now regardless of clicking 'alert' i receive nothing
Make sure they're on under your options. Your settings probably got cleared by CCleaner too. Notifications only appear on MTurk pages and they show more information, but desktop notifications show on any window. I like to keep both on.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I know it's been asked before, i've asked a few times, but the forum moves so fast so it's easy to miss
but does anyone know how to stop ccleaner from deleting information from turkmaster and hit database?
Have it not delete localStorage (I don't know how since I don't use ccleaner)
Do the alerts come back after you restart your browser What browser do you use?

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make sure they're on under your options. Your settings probably got cleared by CCleaner too. Notifications only appear on MTurk pages and they show more information, but desktop notifications show on any window. I like to keep both on.
I haven't used CCleaner yet because i don't want to delete things that i have set up until i can safeguard them.
notifications are enabled on both pages and on desktop. none show up anymore.

Anisty

Contributor
Reaction score
click the wheel icon on turkmaster, turn notifications on then off and itll ask you if you want to allow notifications and say yes

Reactions: YAHU

wipeout4wh

Reaction score
What is CCleaner?
It's a tool that deletes stuff to free up space, like cookies and temp files. It's not really needed if you have a big hard drive. I used to use it, but I stopped because it's mostly unnecessary and it can create more problems than it solves.

And by problems I mean annoyances. It's never caused any huge problems for me, but it sometimes deletes things that you want to keep.

Last edited:

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
click the wheel icon on turkmaster, turn notifications on then off and itll ask you if you want to allow notifications and say yes
notifications are already allowed. it used to have a little popup on the lower right of the screen, but no longer.

Anisty

Contributor
Reaction score
notifications are already allowed. it used to have a little popup on the lower right of the screen, but no longer.
you have to turn it off and on again after running cc

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 45 minutes experiment with sounds - requires headphones | PANDA
Requester: itay lieder [A1KY2SNG1YND5L] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.39 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.14 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 23 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 45 minutes experiment with sounds - requires headphones
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

Anisty

Contributor
Reaction score
turn off both desktop notification and and the notifications and turn it back on

Reactions: YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.