Champion
Reaction score
literally started to rain right after i posted that

Reactions: MarkC

DBJoe

K.K. Good Day
Reaction score
PE=$9.51

Wanted to hit $15, but I have done a bunch of QA's that'll put me past that, so I figure it's a good stopping point for the night.Here's hoping tomorrow's a little better.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about drug use and dependence | Accept
Requester: ARRC [A4NJMKW58VXL6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.26] [Pay=3.88] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=4.29] [Comm=3.57] [Fair=4.58] [Reviews=244] [ToS=3]
TO2: [Hrly=7.93] [Pen=0.86 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=44%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2700
Available: 1
Description: Read a scenario, and answer decision-making and scenario-related surveys
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm always pleased when a minute passes with no partner, and I can pair with myself on the QA HITs.
Me, too. At :39 or :40 I start getting excited and staring at the "Accept" button on my second HIT. Then 90% of the time, I'm partnered at the last second :cautious:

Reactions: TotalBabe

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: Answer a Questionnaire about Your Views on World Events | Accept
Requester: Suji O'Connor [AUKVAKN4FUDX1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: A questionnaire looking at attitudes and opinions on world events.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Often I wish mturk consisted entirely of questionnaires seeking my opinions on world events.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
no turkin! going to be drinking my traditional $15 margarita i get when i see baseball in person
In 1995 I took my then 9 month old son to a game. 2nd inning I discover that his diaper bag is in the car, which translates to "his diaper bag is 4.8 miles away". I needed a bottle and I needed a diaper. In the gift shop there were no diapers, so I bought a tee shirt to wrap around his bootie and astros pins to fasten it, then the Astros baby bottle. I spent 46 dollars. Most expensive diaper ever.

Reactions: Peachy

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I need to sign up for Circle, if anyone on has a referral link I will gladly use it, FCFS. If this is not allowed I apologize, just trying to offer a friendly gesture.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I need to sign up for Circle, if anyone on has a referral link I will gladly use it, FCFS. If this is not allowed I apologize, just trying to offer a friendly gesture.
We're fine with referral links just as long as people know they're referral links.

Reactions: stuffalleysays

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
edit

Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought you were passive-aggressively calling out a partner who didn't answer your questions the way you wanted :p or asking a trick question.
So after a gazillion of these my brain is wired to them. A song comes on and my mind has begun filing the lyrics into questions and possible answers which leads to more questions. this condition will be in the next DSM. Right next to Julian Micheals Syndrome,lol.

Reactions: Cindi

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone want to make the thread tonight?

Reactions: Peachy

GTR

Reaction score
Ok I am so new at this. I've been a member for a couple months now and follow the daily thread but I've never posted anything. Mainly, because I've just hadn't taken the time to figure how to do it. I've been on Mturk for about 2 years but just doing $20 a week. In the last 4 months, I found MTS & Panda and now I'm kinda hooked, definitely making much more now really thanks to all of you and the things I've read on here. It's weird because I kinda feel like I know some of you regulars just a bit & you don't even know who I am. These past 2 weeks I've been having a particularly hard time in my life but I have laughed a little everyday because some of the things y'all post! I love laughter, I love watching stand-up comedy, it is medicine for my soul. I worked at a Comedy Club for many years & comedians used to test out their bits with me. Just regular run of the mill comedians which there's a lot of, just don't make me really laugh out loud.I kinda like darker comedy where nothing is really off the table and not much would ever offend me. Some of you on here have that little thing with your sarcasm & your delivery and you're really funny. Today, I sat down & read this post while I sipping my pop and ........ I spit my pop out like a power sprayer and it covered my poor parrot. I was laughing so hard, almost choking while my bird was screaming at me. I've read it 2 more times and still laughing. Thanks for that and to all of you who post and put on clips that are so funny. It always turns my day around for me. Hope this comes out right.
Who you callin' funny?

First of all welcome to HELL, err I mean a wonderful place where everyone is happy and owns a cotton candy pooping Unicorn...
But in all seriousness, I am glad that you can step back and laugh even when things are goin' south, I have been there and still am :wink:

Since I was a wee lad I have always tried to be the clown, most times it worked, sometimes not so much lol
And if I can make someone have a little laugh that makes me feel like I did something good.

As far as comedy, back around 1994 I did a bit at the Comedy Zone where they had an amateur nite and you got about 10 min sometimes less if you were bombing, I did fairly well but nowhere what I would have liked. It was a rough crowd to and every guy n gal that got up got heckled and booed, but that was understandable as they were waiting for the REAL comedienne Rich Hall, who I absolutely love with his style of humor, and I met him and what a great down to Earth guy as well.

But welcome again and stick around and join in the convo anytime, we would like that :sneaky:

Reactions: Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.