06/18 - Molly Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpiomsbhvn

Reaction score
This is definitely one of the more unreasonably cheerful communities I've been a part of. I still don't quite get how it stays that way, they haven't given me access to the secret happy drug factories, but however it does it, it is quite infectious, and I am sorry to say there is no cure. Enjoy your stay!
thanks, I looked a a couple other forums just trying to get information and this one had personality and I just kept coming back to read more

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this forum, although I've been lurking for a couple of months learning the ropes. I want to thank you all for the information posted throughout, because I wanted to toss this computer in the trash when first starting mturk and especially trying the scripts at first.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Module 14: *Please do NOT open a separate tab to do the HIT* Can you guess these people's personality from their faces? (~35min) | Accept
Requester: C. Lin [A2MNS2KGXHKOB9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.07] [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=2.71] [Fair=3.55] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.04] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 14400
Available: 1
Description: View photos and evaluate how energetic, flexible, cruel, and disorderly these people are (~35min).
Qualifications: Repeated Module2 DoesNotExist ; Repeated Module6 DoesNotExist ; Repeated Module14 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: AngelFace

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
those were good times though
only did it 3 or 4 times

very good times

Reactions: AmaMarie

scorpiomsbhvn

Reaction score
mtc is basically my only socialization outside of my immediate (somewhat toxic) family, so...now y'all know why I shitpost so much. lol.
I've keep trying to reply to you and get an error that the content is spam or something like that. I

Reactions: themildone

scorpiomsbhvn

Reaction score
ok it now sent .I had wrote thanks for the link to the sad panda site and that my parrot was exhausted from anger and his shower. I said he still had sticky feathers. Is that why it wouldn't send?

Reactions: GTR and themildone

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
mtc is basically my only socialization outside of my immediate (somewhat toxic) family, so...now y'all know why I shitpost so much. lol.
This for me too. Cept my fam is pretty OK. I play games online to get my daily dose of toxicity.

Reactions: GTR and themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ok it now sent .I had wrote thanks for the link to the sad panda site and that my parrot was exhausted from anger and his shower. I said he still had sticky feathers. Is that why it wouldn't send?
no clue why it wouldn't let you post! might ask one of the mods if it happens again

Status
Not open for further replies.