06/17 - Simmering Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

we only have an hour or 2 to ham all the things before dayshift gets here. someone broke the 5's... :/

Tarl

Reaction score
I just installed MTS and am using Hit Finder. But Hit Finder isn't working properly. I have the scan set to 3 seconds, my block list is empty, The TO is set to 0, the minimum hits available is set to 50, Size is set to 100, hide masters is unchecked, Qualified is unchecked. When I start it, it eithers shows nothing or only three.

I know plenty of hits are there because Hit Scraper shows almost a hundred. Anyone knows what I'm overlooking?

Reactions: Kerek

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
I just installed MTS and am using Hit Finder. But Hit Finder isn't working properly. I have the scan set to 3 seconds, my block list is empty, The TO is set to 0, the minimum hits available is set to 50, Size is set to 100, hide masters is unchecked, Qualified is unchecked. When I start it, it eithers shows nothing or only three.

I know plenty of hits are there because Hit Scraper shows almost a hundred. Anyone knows what I'm overlooking?
Try setting Min available to 0?

Reactions: Kerek

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate descriptions of images | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: The Theater Lab [A3VFPFBLUQLRAD] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Look at the image. Read a description. State your agreement or disagreement with the description. No prior knowledge or experience is needed.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 8
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; DA1.0- Theater Lab responder is one of: 58, 59, 62, 63; Location is US;

cassius

Reaction score
Sebastian Hafenbraedl

Decision making study (about 25-35 minutes, bonus based on decisions). $2.50

If you want to scramble your brain this morning do this one. Does take about 25 minutes.

Reactions: jan

Tarl

Reaction score
SS the settings and what is site to scan set to under advanced settings?
Scratch that. It will load up a bunch if my minimum is set to 1. But if I set it to something meant to catch batches, it will only show three. And as I've said before Hit Scraper shows plenty. Something is wrong with Hit Finder. Here are SS of my settings.

http://imgur.com/BenF7N8

http://imgur.com/ROW4jjn

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.