06/17 - Scaling Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it doing anything at all or just giving you the mturk "Sorry, we couldn't find that page" message?
The second.
Can't seem to get HIT forker running either, hmm. Looks like the mturk suite works well tho.

Reactions: aveline

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Study on reading(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Davis [A7N1C57YFEAI5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.85] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=6.92] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 5400
Available: 1
Description: This a two part study. Part 1 pays $3. You will answer 9 pretest questions, read a text, and do practice questions about the text for 15 minutes. Part 2 starts after a 24 hour break and pays a bonus of $2 upon answering 17 posttest questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [91256348-93067] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [1183] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
The second.
Can't seem to get HIT forker running either, hmm. Looks like the mturk suite works well tho.
Hmm, aside from the obvious 'check that tampermonkey is working and that the scripts are enabled,' I really don't know. Maybe someone else has an idea?

You could get by fine with MTS though, as far as those two scripts. HIT Finder does what HIT Scraper did and more and HIT Catcher is similar to Panda Crazy.

hello

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes I'm completely good now that I have MTS, it's definitely been a minute since I've been on mturk, not since the update. Thanks everyone :)

Reactions: Cindi and aveline

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
okay these label verification have god awful instructions, is something super zoomed in on considered a hard negative?

Reactions: nopoopwarez

FireMonkey

Reaction score
So, I manage to do hundreds of QA's and every now and again I would get a message that my partner indicated that my ansers were wrong. But for the literature batch I only did 28, and it states I had 8 wrong in those. Now,, I remember having people tell me I was wrong when there could be multiple answers, but never was I that bad. I also had partners who didn't understand ?'s. I wish there were a box to check for multiple possibilities.
What are QAs?

Reactions: stuffalleysays

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: People’s beliefs about fairness and ethics: $0.60 for an 8 min survey | Accept
Requester: Tyler Okimoto [A3YAR3S7T9K2J] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.03] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.73] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=3.09] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 7200
Description: This research project seeks better understand beliefs about fairness and ethics, with a focus on better understanding individual preferences for various prosocial actions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
5 min[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like that too. I got a bunch of turns marked as wrong for the literature batch, way more than other batches. Also, there was a space there that I was working with someone whose first language wasn't English and it was difficult to understand what they were asking. I thought of returning those hits, but didn't want to get dinged for returning a bunch either.
This is exactly it. Take the ding for being marked wrong or risk getting soft banned by the computer for returning too many. I think the req is reasonable, I'm just uptight and hate when another user, especially one who is clearly not understanding, gives me a mark.

@dibs

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got so distracted looking at boob clothing that I forgot about the 4.50 UCSD study in my queue. I rushed through it, and I showed 2 minutes left on my Mturk timer, but it still gave me the "HIT did not submit" error :meh: I messaged the requester, but I have a feeling I'll be staring at diagonal lines for another 20 minutes in the near future.
They created a compensation HIT for me :celebrate:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Emmanouil Konstantinidis for work related to 31ANT7FQN8111L5MBZAYYPWSQOY5HC.
The value of your bonus is: $0.67 USD

The Requester included this note:
You earned this bonus due to the outcome of your choice in the gamble

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Day 3-Earn $25 for psychology research study(~ 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Heather Urry [A137SUA8T9FFQ3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.10] [Pay=3.86] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.82] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=24] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Description: Complete four surveys over the course of four days and earn $25
Qualifications: Inc: [93584-93104] Exists ; Exc: [1955095005-93104] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Do I have to be a master to look at boobs? I mean having them for 42 years should qual me, right?
https://www.bravissimo.com/us/collections/all-swimwear/

As someone with large boobs, I love Bravissimo. They do excellent bras and their clothing line is so flattering, esp if you are super-curvy. :) they do an excellent line of swimwear. It's not cheap but worth every penny in self-confidence. Especially at a young age. They will easily ship to her if you buy and they are quick.
lolkatB @lolkatB spending my money! :wink:

GTR

Reaction score
Cheetos. People talk about addictions. Addiction to drugs, to alcohol, to coffee, to sex, to chocolate...what have you. But the real addictive substance is Cheetos.....Now everybody will know....'cause I can't get the orange off my hands...Sort of a scarlet letter, but in orange.
I snort Cheetos dust everyday and when I'm out of that I snort Oreo dust, and i am fine, it does not affect me at all, and i can quit anytime i want, really i can, i just need to lick this golden goodness off my fingers and i will stop.

After i finish this family sized bag i will stop. Well to be sure i stop for good i better finish off the 66 bags i have, just to get them out of the house, then i will stop for good, but i will also need to go to the grocery store and make sure to buy all those bags as well, because i don't want to have any around while i am not going to be snorting. Then i will quit...

Reactions: alk69 and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.