Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Take the turker part.
See tricker @tricker you're getting a great deal! The turker half is where all of the money is.
I like that I'm worth more. :D Thanks, minky. :blueheart::yellowheart::greenheart:
Well, there's only one of you and my plan is to clone TobyF.
might sign up for Audible and just start laying down and listening to audiobooks after long turking days. something/anything to help clear my mind better
That has really been helping my roommate rest easier at night.
two mes? dayum
Well, one is a clone, so it's probably slightly less evil. :wink:
I'm super bad ass.

Ask my kid.

Or ask my exes. They're probably better at vouching for my badassery.
I believe it. :D Thanks for coming on-board. Feel like we have a good solid team going.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey, I'm really sorry but I'm keeping Rerun @Rerun. how about 4 TobyF @TobyF s?
(I :purpleheart: you toby F)
Not sure if the cloning machine can handle that much evil, but I'm willing to tweak it a bit and see what can be done so you can keep your Rerun @Rerun around. But only because you're my favorite purple-haired mutant.

Reactions: T. Leela and Rerun

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score

charlie

Reaction score
throttling after 10 is fine. throttling after 1 drives me bonkers. Hey, Amazon, you listening? kill the throttling, please.

Reactions: Peachy and Rerun

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I'm prob. not going to make my 'daily.' Got up too late. So tak'n a short ride on my electric bike, then get organized for tomorrow.
Yep, won't find that anymore in the military. Now it's full of safe zones and so many different harassment trainings it would make your head spin. Of course, I am Chair Force :wink:
I'm sure there are still rebels out there, devoted to "duty," they're willing to get fired, and yet they don't give in. ... And I've noticed they are almost always Lt. Colonels or Colonels. (just like many leaders or organizers of terrorist groups ten to be doctors--weird)
Now that I gotta see :)
Unfortunately, most photographs of me make me look like a cadaver. Only pic of me I've got is me in basic training. I'll see what I can do about getting a copy or some such.Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.