• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a stocking simulation (Type 6) | PANDA
Requester: Chirag Surti [A2LMOKBEB3LMWJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be participating in a research module designed to simulate the stocking decisions that managers make in a typical retail store. This simulation deals with different types of purchasing models.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;CSurti_Project6_Participation has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 75

this is good i think, definitely try and panda if its the one im thinking of

Reactions: Azazael

togar

Bacon Bits
Contributor
Reaction score
We bought this house, we currently live in, 12 years ago. We noticed the tea kettle would move from one burner to the next one over while the stove was not on at the time. We would also witness house keys being moved to random parts of the house and always in the open and never hidden. Something freaked out my wife so bad she called a pastor to come and check out the house, while I was at work. They waited til I got home to bless the house. I am not a religious person but at the time my wife was and isn't as much now and do not know what changed her. There are still occurences that happen but nothing too scary.

A little background of the house...my wife and her family knew the original owners and both passed away in the house and it is next door to the house she grew up in.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Title: View Pictures and Rate How They Made You Feel(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: UW Psychology and Law [A2FS313FG0JGW3] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.31] [Fair: 3.59] [Comm: 2.58] [Fast: 3.64]
Description:
You will be asked to view 3 series of pictures and rate how each series made you feel. Afterwards, you will be asked to answer some other related questions and provide demographic information.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [14943-14354] has not been granted; Adult Content Qualification is 1; Location is one of: US

:(

Last edited:

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $7.90 + Bonuses: $0.07 = $7.97

gonz

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Befriender of Ducks
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about Instagram | PANDA
Requester: Stephanie Tobin [A1D232GWKUHY09] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.04 Generosity
★★★★ 4.93 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Open to people who have shared at least five photos on Instagram in the past year. Answer some questions about yourself and the photos you have shared on Instagram (20 mins).
Time: 4 hours
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Qualification to Prevent Retakes Instagram has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

:snaphappy:
< 10 mins

Reactions: Pippa

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
We bought this house, we currently live in, 12 years ago. We noticed the tea kettle would move from one burner to the next one over while the stove was not on at the time. We would also witness house keys being moved to random parts of the house and always in the open and never hidden. Something freaked out my wife so bad she called a pastor to come and check out the house, while I was at work. They waited til I got home to bless the house. I am not a religious person but at the time my wife was and isn't as much now and do not know what changed her. There are still occurences that happen but nothing too scary.

A little background of the house...my wife and her family knew the original owners and both passed away in the house and it is next door to the house she grew up in.
I would probably have heart problems from all the stress that would bring on me. Goodness.

balsaer

Omnivore
Reaction score
I can not pass map 6. I have spent hours on the mapping africa test, which at this point is just...well, pointless and ridiculous. A pointless ridiculous matter of...principle? pride? stupidity?either way I have just got to pass that thing. Dont know if there are even hits anymore...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? :onion: There are like a million little 'small agricultural fields'. It says most are ok. I've tried leaving out some with lots of shrubs or whatever, tried to put them in. I'm not meaning to ask for answers just advice? this is ridiculous....
same. i gave up after 30 min
I got it on my first try. Basically I mapped everything around the edges of the box. About half way through I just started mapping big swathes. This one I actually found easy. I think #4 was the one that really messed with me because I was overthinking it. Just as an FYI they address this in their FAQ:

http://mappingafrica.princeton.edu/blog.html#!/blog/posts/Frequently-Asked-Questions/6

I am having a love, hate, love, hate relationship with Mapping Africa.

I get the qual and a bonus... Yea! I start working do about 25 and get a bonus on almost all of them. :)
Then I get a rejection :(. I talk to them and they reverse it :)
Then I get my qual revoked for low quality :( Then I retake the test and get the qual again :)
Then I get another reject :( Then they reverse that one also :)

I think I will stay away from them for the time being.
LOL! I just came to see if anyone was talking about these because of that $1.20 bonus for passing the qual and then the bonuses per HIT. I've got plenty of buffer (over 150k hits) but I dislike being rejected on principle. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Reactions: T. Leela

togar

Bacon Bits
Contributor
Reaction score
I would probably have heart problems from all the stress that would bring on me. Goodness.
I don't think it's that big of a deal. After my wife and I got married, my mom, this was over 20 years ago, passed away and the night we had the memorial service we had gone to bed and we were talking. A green flash occured in the room and we both went silent. After a few minutes I asked her did she see that and she said she saw a green flash and I told her I saw the same thing. I thought at first someone was outside the bedroom window and had a flashlight but that wasn't the case since you would have had to use a latter to see in our room.

Reactions: Horse Feathers

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think it's that big of a deal. After my wife and I got married, my mom, this was over 20 years ago, passed away and the night we had the memorial service we had gone to bed and we were talking. A green flash occured in the room and we both went silent. After a few minutes I asked her did she see that and she said she saw a green flash and I told her I saw the same thing. I thought at first someone was outside the bedroom window and had a flashlight but that wasn't the case since you would have had to use a latter to see in our room.
Glad you are able to take it all in stride. Thankfully nothing wired has happened to me in years but I have had some instances when I was a teenager that were definitely something.

Reaction score
It was busy but good. Got some me time so that's always a plus. Yours?
That's great to hear. Alone time is therapeutic! It was great. I made my goal and had ice cream, bacon, and too many Skippy P.B. Pretzel Bites. Thank You for asking.

Reactions: Pippa and togar

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
It involves two midgets, whipped cream and a donkey:wink:
You forgot about the 2 girls that have to distract the midgets... How dare you forget Candi Kane and Lolly Pop! Just because they make more an a hour twerking than you might making Turking, that's rude. This is probably the only way to get their names out there unless they end up on an episode of COPS :wink:

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
That's great to hear. Alone time is therapeutic! It was great. I made my goal and had ice cream, bacon, and too many Skippy P.B. Pretzel Bites. Thank You for asking.
:thumbup:

Reactions: Ghost Awakening
Status
Not open for further replies.