• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
i am "93%" there in this first tutorial/example and i literally cannot figure out what i need to click to get it to 100, or how to get rid of a field that i accidentally clicked
I know I'm following it, and it's still not working, so I dunno.
I had to return it literally 5 times b/c it's making me feel stupid and I need to get shit done.

Reactions: turkinusa

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
I know I'm following it, and it's still not working, so I dunno.
I had to return it literally 5 times b/c it's making me feel stupid and I need to get shit done.
Plus, the example is wrong, lists Denver as "Boston" and it's making me irrationally angry.

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
i am "93%" there in this first tutorial/example and i literally cannot figure out what i need to click to get it to 100, or how to get rid of a field that i accidentally clicked
Click "submit" in the quiz, not in the HIT.

Mine glitched out and went blank on me... and now I can't do ANY b/c it continues my quiz/mess up HIT instead of starting over.
FML.

turkinusa

Reaction score
Click "submit" in the quiz, not in the HIT.

Mine glitched out and went blank on me... and now I can't do ANY b/c it continues my quiz/mess up HIT instead of starting over.
FML.
i figured out how to do example 2 quiz but i cannot figure out how to get the check out date for the second quiz just keeps saying wrong form lol i don't think i can do these because i'm getting annoyed ha

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
i figured out how to do example 2 quiz but i cannot figure out how to get the check out date for the second quiz just keeps saying wrong form lol i don't think i can do these because i'm getting annoyed ha
Mine did too. (Tab 3?) Until it went blank. Now I have all but that tab done. But when I click it- it's gone so I can't do it anyways. So I'm f-u-c-k-e-d.

Reactions: Cindi

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
I sent her a message with my issues, b/c the count isn't going down- so I'm sure I'm not the only one.
(and also to tell her about the error in the example b/c it's driving me batshit crazy. )
@ Emily-doing people

Reactions: stuffalleysays

Cindi

Reaction score
I am either too sleepy or to drunk to figure it out

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Batch of 11k pins and they don't work?

Reactions: MarkC

turkinusa

Reaction score
Mine did too. (Tab 3?) Until it went blank. Now I have all but that tab done. But when I click it- it's gone so I can't do it anyways. So I'm f-u-c-k-e-d.
i just want to put in june 10 and it won't let me herrrghhhhh

the fact that this batch hasn't dropped in number at all means no one else knows wtf to do either

Reactions: JenniLeigh

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
"There are other workers currently working on these assignments, but have yet to submit answers." :cautious:

turkinusa

Reaction score
I sent her a message with my issues, b/c the count isn't going down- so I'm sure I'm not the only one.
(and also to tell her about the error in the example b/c it's driving me batshit crazy. )
@ Emily-doing people
I just sent her one too. with a screen cap of how borked this thing is: https://imgur.com/oQSQwNg

edit: I also asked if maybe she could make a video or something showing exactly how to fill out one of those example HITs correctly

(because I am sober, not tired and not a dumb dumb and I cannot get this to work)

Last edited:
Reactions: JenniLeigh

Cindi

Reaction score
Probably shouldn't be trying to figure out anything on mturk if you're drunk.
I don't think I am that drunk. Just 2 margaritas about 2 hours ago. But this is too confusing.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I don't think I am that drunk. Just 2 margaritas about 2 hours ago. But this is too confusing.
Right, but it goes against community guidelines to work when you've been drinking. Also, if requesters are receiving bad data because people are working while impaired, it generally doesn't work out well for us.

Cindi

Reaction score
Right, but it goes against community guidelines to work when you've been drinking. Also, if requesters are receiving bad data because people are working while impaired, it generally doesn't work out well for us.
you are right I wasn't thinking. Good night all. I have not done any work tonight. I just sat and saw the Emilys and was going to try and was confused in how to do it.
Edit because the first way I wrote it sounded different than I meant it.

Reactions: Michele and MarkC
Status
Not open for further replies.