06/12 - Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
looking into new laptops... I want one but I don't necessarily need one. of course this is after I pay for my boyfriend's GED tests.... fam do you know that just one GED test is $33? :rolleyes:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
looking into new laptops... I want one but I don't necessarily need one. of course this is after I pay for my boyfriend's GED tests.... fam do you know that just one GED test is $33? :rolleyes:
Yeah- I have a 16 year old with a genius IQ who is D-O-N-E with being at school.... -___-

raelefae

A Super Metroid
Reaction score
Yeah- I have a 16 year old with a genius IQ who is D-O-N-E with being at school.... -___-
Sounds like me when I was a teenager. I got my parents to send me to an alternative school, it really helped.

Reactions: QueenOfScreams

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol and college doesn't get any better. I'm 20 now - and I feel like it would have been better for me to test out of high school and just go into college. High school was kind of a waste of my time.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
speaking of high school, it seems like i was the first one (or at least the first one to say something) to notice that "Emily" in the banner for "Emily is Away" and "Emily is Away Too" is incorrectly written.

i commend the games for recreating high school at the time (at least for me), but damn the writing in the end of those games are kind of one sided.

Last edited:
Reactions: raelefae

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
So, someone is selling this minivan for $1350. It has the seats and stuff in the back removed because it's a work van. It's exactly the same as my sister-in-law's but a year newer and white. I want it because I want to leave her house and literally I'd just throw our bullshit and our mattress back there and go back to Arizona LOL. I wonder how long it would take me turking. I wanna be apart of the $100 club and be done in two weeks :l

Reactions: PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.