06/11 - Sea Turtle Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone modified one of the a9 scripts to auto submit once the bounding box is made? I'm messing with one now but not getting it correct. I'm trying to figure out a way to make these a9's worth doing. I'm stuck at work for the next 10 hours and need somethng.

Do you still need this? Give me the script you're using I'm pretty sure I can do this for you.

actually if anyone wants any scripts for anything I'd be happy to work on them. I'm not really interested in turking too much and I'd like to keep working on my js/query skills

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Do this PRACTICE HIT/QUAL in order to do the Krypton Lab HITs. $0.47 per HIT and you can do 20 per day and they take a couple minutes to do.

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=3OR6S1RAB4SUWOAC1C4YVYXYGEDAGJ

Title: Choosing eye catching images | PANDA
Requester: Krypton Labs [A1RPGGKICRYDKC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.22 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.06 Generosity
★★★★ 4.68 Fairness
★★★★ 4.82 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Choosing eye catching images. These HITs are always instantly accepted.
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 107
Reward: $0.47
Qualifications: Practice for image selection task passed has been granted;Daily task limit is greater than 0;Temporary ban has not been granted;Location is one of: AU, BM, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US, VI

How long does the $.47 ones take you?

Reactions: Vanyanka

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
How long does the $.47 ones take you?
You're limited to 20 a day it looks like. Takes me about 3+ min. Hour for 9.4 is worth IMO. Especially if there is nothing left to do.

Also approval is instant.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you still need this? Give me the script you're using I'm pretty sure I can do this for you.

actually if anyone wants any scripts for anything I'd be happy to work on them. I'm not really interested in turking too much and I'd like to keep working on my js/query skills
They submit by hitting enter so that's not my issue. Drawing the damn box is the pia, and there really isn't a way to speed that up that I can think of. Hence I don't do them.

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
I see some people get temporary bans looking at TO. Have you ran into anything like that?
Not as of yet. I've been doing well remember which pictures I select that way I do not select them on the reject portion of the HIT. Usually, I don't 'keep' the images that are all text and select them on 'reject'. So far, so good. I've done 11 of them so far but I am about to get back to them after having taken a 20 minute break from HITs. 9 more to do before I cap for the day which should take me 20-25 minutes tops.

Reactions: Azazael

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Not as of yet. I've been doing well remember which pictures I select that way I do not select them on the reject portion of the HIT. Usually, I don't 'keep' the images that are all text and select them on 'reject'. So far, so good. I've done 11 of them so far but I am about to get back to them after having taken a 20 minute break from HITs. 9 more to do before I cap for the day which should take me 20-25 minutes tops.
Do you know if the daily limit resets when mturk does its day change?

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
They submit by hitting enter so that's not my issue. Drawing the damn box is the pia, and there really isn't a way to speed that up that I can think of. Hence I don't do them.

Yea. I think that I could make a script that would submit it when the mouse leaves the picture if you want me to

Status
Not open for further replies.