06/11 - Sea Turtle Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
So if I ever post a comment about my dating life you guys are gonna get mad at me? Duly noted.
No, it's just one person that seems to have an issue and doesn't know how to use the ignore feature. We're generally quite friendly.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So if I ever post a comment about my dating life you guys are gonna get mad at me? Duly noted.
Usually the number of people who do things you don't like is small, and you can just ignore them the first time they do it. That strategy has worked well for me and every time I press "Show Ignored Content" I regret it.

Reactions: aveline

jan

Reaction score
still up
Title: Breed Categorization of Terrier Dogs + up $1 BONUS | PANDA
Requester: Kamran [A32T9NCSQYAM2A] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Four kinds of Terrier dogs are shown in the questions. For each flag, you are asked to MARK THE BREED of related dog.
Time: 35 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; dog_done has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is US

D.r. Cthulu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay Gotcha. Guess I just picked up on some recurring drama and didn't know how to contextualize it.

Reactions: Azazael

D.r. Cthulu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would post all my dating life info in the work thread
that is what it is meant for :yahu:
-___- I understand that it's a work thread but people are here to form connections and community as well as you know, work. If that was the only thing anyone ever talked about I wouldn't bother, don't need to be on a forum to find hits.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
There is a social discussion part of the forum?
but we don't post there
Just because you don't doesn't mean others don't. There are over 54k posts in that forum. But that's mainly for bigger off-topic discussions. There's nothing wrong with a little banter in the work threads. It's one of the reasons that we're here, instead of a site like hitgrabber or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.