06/11 - Money Monday!

Would you rather be Hot or Cold?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBJoe

K.K. Good Day
Reaction score
Is there a bonus for answering/asking 20 questions on the QA hits?
I've done a few, you get more bonus the more turns you go. I didn't go past 20, but I imagine you could

Reactions: <Gucci>

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
I've done a few, you get more bonus the more turns you go. I didn't go past 20, but I imagine you could
I saw somebody a few pages back complaining because people wouldn't go past 20, so I did on the last couple. I don't see it in the instructions. I did get a bunch of emails from the requester but I already deleted them. Thx

Reactions: <Gucci> and DBJoe

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I saw somebody a few pages back complaining because people wouldn't go past 20, so I did on the last couple. I don't see it in the instructions. I did get a bunch of emails from the requester but I already deleted them. Thx
Just PM the requester on here. kopete @kopete :gucci:

Reactions: kopete and sudilly

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I thought the bonus caps after 20 rounds, so I think the complaint was that people didn't max out their bonus and quit early. It allows you to stop at something really low, like 10 rounds maybe? It's so frustrating to get on a roll and have the other player disconnect early!

Reactions: kopete and sudilly

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the bonus caps after 20 rounds, so I think the complaint was that people didn't max out their bonus and quit early. It allows you to stop at something really low, like 10 rounds maybe? It's so frustrating to get on a roll and have the other player disconnect early!
Oh okay, that explains it.

Status
Not open for further replies.