06/10 - Woebegone Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Do this, got $25 bonus on top of the 10.. multi day hit

Title: Study about economic behavior | Accept
Requester: Alejandro Martinez Marquina [AB2ZAH1C78EVM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.52] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: A week-long survey that will allow us to better understand human behavior and their decision making process. This study requires to complete 4 parts over a course of a week.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 15 minute survey on brands and Covid-19(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: perrine desmichel [AVUWJ3N64A9Z] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.29] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.53] [Fast=3.25] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 50:00
Available: 34
Description: Answer questions about your opinions, consumption habits and perception of the COVID-19 crisis

Reactions: jan

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a psychological experiment about employees' attitudes and emotions based on their leader. | Accept
Requester: Xingyu Wang [A170402M3S3AKC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.36] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.87
Description: Looking for hospitality employees from hotels and food & beverage, like restaurants, to complete an academic survey about how they cope with changes related to COVID-19.

Dottie

Reaction score
Rejects you for his own fault -> sends a rejection letter with so much writing in it that it doesn't even show the link. This guy really is something.

"Dear Mturk worker My deepest apologies for reaching out using HIT rejection to send this message Thank you for your interest in this study It was brought to our attention that the study accidentally kicked all participants out at the first attention check barely a quarter of the way through the study As a result none of the data is useable While this is not your fault we kindly ask for your consideration in helping us remedy this situation We value your responses and experience as well as your time Upon retaking this survey I will approve the previous task for the 4 and will bonus your account an additional 1 I wish I could pay you more for your trouble but we have a very limited budget and your accurate responses are really important to this studys success Our deepest apologies for this inconvenience Please take the complete survey here and we will quickly approve the HIT within 24 hours so your approval rates do not get dinged Thank you so much for your help and understanding https "

He didn't even look at his own rejection letter before sending it. Some people........

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Self-views and Corona (~4 mins) | Accept
Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.52] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.77] [Fast=3.71] [Comm=2.80] [Fair=3.66] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.48
Duration: 15:00
Description: You will answer some questionnaires about your personality and your perception of the corona virus.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making ($2 guaranteed, $0-$10 additional.) | Accept
Requester: William [A2QT8JTGGXM1EU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: You are invited to participate in a research study about every-day economic decision-making. The purpose of this study is to better understand how individuals’ make their economic and financial choices. In the survey, you will be asked to listen to audio

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

TV: [Hrly=$22.52] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Description: A week-long survey that will allow us to better understand human behavior and their decision making process. This study requires to complete 4 parts over a course of a week.
YESSS I was just coming in to post this!

Reactions: savvy

jan

Reaction score
Rejects you for his own fault -> sends a rejection letter with so much writing in it that it doesn't even show the link. This guy really is something.

"Dear Mturk worker My deepest apologies for reaching out using HIT rejection to send this message Thank you for your interest in this study It was brought to our attention that the study accidentally kicked all participants out at the first attention check barely a quarter of the way through the study As a result none of the data is useable While this is not your fault we kindly ask for your consideration in helping us remedy this situation We value your responses and experience as well as your time Upon retaking this survey I will approve the previous task for the 4 and will bonus your account an additional 1 I wish I could pay you more for your trouble but we have a very limited budget and your accurate responses are really important to this studys success Our deepest apologies for this inconvenience Please take the complete survey here and we will quickly approve the HIT within 24 hours so your approval rates do not get dinged Thank you so much for your help and understanding https "

He didn't even look at his own rejection letter before sending it. Some people........
I sent an email.
At least he's going to approve it (eventually).

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Type text from images ($3, ~15 min) | Accept
Requester: HRM KIT [AUAMBB3MJA7C1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.59] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Available: 1
Description: Type text from images.

shellsy515

Reaction score
Did anyone do the HIT that mentioned offering a free neck gaiter yesterday? I got this email today and am not quite sure what to think:

"As to receive your free neck gaiter, all you have to do is purchase it on amazon and then we will send you a 100% rebate via PayPal, Venmo, or E-Giftcard. Does that sound ok? (Don’t worry, there’s no catch, we just want to thank you for your participation)

Just respond with “Get my neck gaiter” to make it easy for me to know that I need to send you the instructions for finding the product"

Sound legit or should I avoid?

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Complete a survey about white-collar workers | PANDA
Requester: Lisa Dilks [AV8M7BVJB6X07] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This survey asks for evaluations of white-collar occupations as well as participant demographic characteristics.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.62
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location EqualTo US; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ;

Reactions: Despairagus

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Game of Thrones Scene labeling | PANDA
Requester: Anietie Andy [AXWSBBW2IISES] (Req TV): $16.60/hr/hr
Description:
In this task you will be shown 2 images and brief summaries of these images. The images are taken from a scene in Game of Thrones, Season 7. You will be asked to answer 3 questions
Time: 12 hour(s)
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: None;

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Study about economic behavior | PANDA
Requester: Alejandro Martinez Marquina [AB2ZAH1C78EVM] (Req TV): $31.98/hr/hr
Description:
A week-long survey that will allow us to better understand human behavior and their decision making process. This study requires to complete 4 parts over a course of a week.
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location EqualTo US;

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score

That hit was the best. I need more just like it.

Dottie

Reaction score
Did anyone do the HIT that mentioned offering a free neck gaiter yesterday? I got this email today and am not quite sure what to think:

"As to receive your free neck gaiter, all you have to do is purchase it on amazon and then we will send you a 100% rebate via PayPal, Venmo, or E-Giftcard. Does that sound ok? (Don’t worry, there’s no catch, we just want to thank you for your participation)

Just respond with “Get my neck gaiter” to make it easy for me to know that I need to send you the instructions for finding the product"

Sound legit or should I avoid?
It's pretty easy to get a refund on Amazon if they don't send the money... so I'd do it.

And you can always... send it back anyway, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.