Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Short quick survey about your perceptions and social attitudes. About 10 minutes and $1.75. (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Survey Studies for Pay [A3LCIQF1AIQ7J1] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.27] [Fair: 4.94] [Comm: 3.52] [Fast: 4.87]
Description:
In this survey, you will answer questions about your perceptions and your social attitudes. This survey includes a qualification question.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Exc: [-1318060997-46255] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Screened out of this one.

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
yea i can except...how you do that its like it only let me upload from online
you could post it on imgur.com and then post the link.

edit - make sure to cross out any identifying information.

Reactions: harriss143

alk69

Reaction score
It took me a while of doing this living thing, to understand that you do those things that you're good at, not what others are good at. Excel at a single thing--don't be multi-talented. It's a drag. And hard work. Most of the best workers focus on only certain tasks and certain types of work and leave the rest to those who can do them. Too many times you hear of rejections passed out for poor work and the constant refrain is a misunderstanding of the task itself. I now panda the best, focus on my favorites and mostly ignore the rest. Only occasionally choosing a new thing to try, perhaps to add to my herd of choice work. I actually do less, and I am making more money all tolled. And there is always the thought that I could double my income with harder effort, if it's necessary. For me there is the admonition that if I go too far, I'll fold up and be unable to work at all. So I pace myself and am very choosy..... everyone knows all this, so I'm talking to myself, as usual.....

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
What happens if you click on the red triangle? it looks like that is the problem.
absolutely nothing i changed everything toallow , reload, nothing happens

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
absolutely nothing i changed everything toallow , reload, nothing happens
I run mine in FireFox and work off of Chrome. Do you have another browser to try?

Reactions: Kerek

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
It took me a while of doing this living thing, to understand that you do those things that you're good at, not what others are good at. Excel at a single thing--don't be multi-talented. It's a drag. And hard work. Most of the best workers focus on only certain tasks and certain types of work and leave the rest to those who can do them. Too many times you hear of rejections passed out for poor work and the constant refrain is a misunderstanding of the task itself. I now panda the best, focus on my favorites and mostly ignore the rest. Only occasionally choosing a new thing to try, perhaps to add to my herd of choice work. I actually do less, and I am making more money all tolled. And there is always the thought that I could double my income with harder effort, if it's necessary. For me there is the admonition that if I go too far, I'll fold up and be unable to work at all. So I pace myself and am very choosy..... everyone knows all this, so I'm talking to myself, as usual.....
You are absolutely right. 3 of us in my household turk. There are hits my kids do that I would have no clue. Some things that I do, my kids are like, no way.

Reactions: alk69

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your moral beliefs | PANDA
Requester: kraivin_study [AS7L57U0ETVQW] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A 15 minute survey on moral beliefs
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Edit: Screened out of this one too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.