• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just wish they would post 3 times a day Monday thru Friday at set hours.
That's one thing I like about Content Research. Not super profitable, but their clean up questions batch posts at 5AM PST every M/W/F. Good start to the day.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That makes all the difference, imo. We're here to help each other, and if people want to share earnings, they should at least show where they come from.
I used to think this way....but time and time again I would see requesters disappear after a batch got hyped and the quality of work declined.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I am skeptical of any PE without a breakdown.
I am sure people could "create" a PE of any kind, but if it is a bunch of work that hasn't even posted or I know isn't that profitable, my radar goes off.
Rude. See if I share my $20,000 Scoutit bonus with you :disapprove:

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Can you identify the items fast enough? | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Human And Machine Learning Lab [A1O1KVLVN97SXA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.58] [Fast: 4.65] [Comm: 4.32] [Fair: 4.29] [Reviews: 73] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Play a simple video game where you must identify items that match certain rules within a limited time span.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Played Shapes Game v5 has not been granted; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: Rerun

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Amazon quals have been acting funky for the last few weeks - several of us females were randomly un-femaled by Amazon without our knowledge, maybe you were un-militarized :thinking:
Unacceptable. The NITS.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer Questions about a Leadership Role You Have Held(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Ellen (and the Cornell Research Lab) [A1ASVBHHY3D9NB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.72] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 4.06] [Fair: 4.84] [Reviews: 98] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.90/hr] [Pen: 0.58 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Auto Approval:
7 days
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [766528-46274] has not been granted ; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: Rerun

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score

What's up my peeps? I took a mental health day and celebrated the fact that my husband's psycho ex is finally out of the picture!! After a 5 year long court battle to keep her from physically, mentally, and sexually abusing her own children she has finally agreed to sign over her rights and wont even be at the final court hearing because she will be "traveling that week and going to a concert, so come and get me". She actually emailed this to the guardian ad lidum for the children?! I cannot wait to hear what the judge has to say about that!

Anyways... I couldn't stay away from y'all for long. How is everyone? Anything decent up this late?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

What's up my peeps? I took a mental health day and celebrated the fact that my husband's psycho ex is finally out of the picture!! After a 5 year long court battle to keep her from physically, mentally, and sexually abusing her own children she has finally agreed to sign over her rights and wont even be at the final court hearing because she will be "traveling that week and going to a concert, so come and get me". She actually emailed this to the guardian ad lidum for the children?! I cannot wait to hear what the judge has to say about that!

Anyways... I couldn't stay away from y'all for long. How is everyone? Anything decent up this late?
Congratulations on some new beginnings for your family <3

Status
Not open for further replies.