coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $39.80 + Bonuses: $3.38 + Prolific Academy: $7.44 + SB: .04 for searching Jaded @Jaded = $50.66
That makes daily goal. Will probably do some more but now I can eat spaghetti and watch TV. :spaghetti1:

Good luck night crew!

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $39.80 + Bonuses: $3.38 + Prolific Academy: $7.44 + SB: .04 for searching Jaded @Jaded = $50.66
That makes daily goal. Will probably do some more but now I can eat spaghetti and watch TV. :spaghetti1:

Good luck night crew!
I need to give Prolific another chance.

Lunnaku

Reaction score
Minus the 1 hour nap I took today, I've pretty much done mturk most of today - I felt like I worked pretty hard. Seems everyone says that it's this milestone or that milestone I need to reach before I make any money. I don't feel like that's always true, maybe in some cases, but there are people who make a lot more then me, and they are around my level as far as experience goes, so I've concluded that I generally just am not very good at MTURK. I might just be whining, and this isn't some declaration of me giving up. Maybe just frustrated, whether it be my illness that keeps effecting me at times when things or good, or I just generally lack the skills to make this a very vital option of income.

Reactions: Kessikitty

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Minus the 1 hour nap I took today, I've pretty much done mturk most of today - I felt like I worked pretty hard. Seems everyone says that it's this milestone or that milestone I need to reach before I make any money. I don't feel like that's always true, maybe in some cases, but there are people who make a lot more then me, and they are around my level as far as experience goes, so I've concluded that I generally just am not very good at MTURK. I might just be whining, and this isn't some declaration of me giving up. Maybe just frustrated, whether it be my illness that keeps effecting me at times when things or good, or I just generally lack the skills to make this a very vital option of income.
It really does get better. And 5k is a big deal. That's when I got access to a lot of things that made me not fool with crap hits anymore. If I'd been in this group when I first started, I'm not sure if I'd have found myself discouraged or not. I didn't join until I was well past my probationary period and 1000 hits. I'm not super prolific. I'm a bit lazy and don't optimize turking in order to find all the good hits and grab them before they're gone. I don't like hitscraper. I don't have multiple monitors. Even so, on the right day I can make $50-60 easy. Though I've been more in the $20-30 range on the days that I work lately because I'm out of practice and tired from my other job.

Lunnaku

Reaction score
It really does get better. And 5k is a big deal. That's when I got access to a lot of things that made me not fool with crap hits anymore. If I'd been in this group when I first started, I'm not sure if I'd have found myself discouraged or not. I didn't join until I was well past my probationary period and 1000 hits. I'm not super prolific. I'm a bit lazy and don't optimize turking in order to find all the good hits and grab them before they're gone. I don't like hitscraper. I don't have multiple monitors. Even so, on the right day I can make $50-60 easy. Though I've been more in the $20-30 range on the days that I work lately because I'm out of practice and tired from my other job.
I'm pretty close to 1000 approved hits. I've been doing something for numbers, but trying to avoid certain ones that have a long AA. I have been doing wafflehouse/buzzfeed, which are super easy/fun. Even if I completely f up a wafflehouse it AAs super fast anyway. I'm working on numbers but I'm also doing surveys. I'm going to try to get up earlier in the day also; but again it's super hard with my health issues.

Reactions: Kessikitty

jessinchicago

Reaction score
"I don't like hitscraper." :eek:

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty close to 1000 approved hits. I've been doing something for numbers, but trying to avoid certain ones that have a long AA. I have been doing wafflehouse/buzzfeed, which are super easy/fun. Even if I completely f up a wafflehouse it AAs super fast anyway. I'm working on numbers but I'm also doing surveys. I'm going to try to get up earlier in the day also; but again it's super hard with my health issues.
Unless you're getting up for Zoltars, there's really no reason to get up before 10-11 eastern as far as I've noticed. There are some good surveys but those trickle all day.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score

gerg

Reaction score
Title: Research survey
Requester: Duke Center for Behavioral Economics [A14RDIKJG0V5TD] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.37 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.32 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.44 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.30 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 277
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: 15-20 minute survey about your monthly spending
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

Reactions: kryss and Tribune

reppn

Reaction score
Hey everyone, been away for a few days due to a new doggy to take care of. It's like watching a toddler 24/7. >_>

But I'm back! And question to those who do A9's... the 0.03 cent HITS that make you answer questions about a photo with a green box around it, what exactly does it mean when it asks if it's a "screenshot"? Does that mean if it's like a screenshot taken from a phone or laptop, or if it's just a picture itself? If a batch of these ever pop up, I'd do them as long as I knew I was doing them right lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.