Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
What happened?
I tried confirming the plans today and haven't heard back. I sent it around noon at lunch time. I feel like if she was interested she would have replied. A text takes 5 seconds. Weird since she was the one who brought up hanging out on Monday

MisaAmane

Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, 18-34) | PANDA
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.16 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.25 Generosity
★★★★ 4.72 Fairness
★★★★ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 281 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: PickFu NDA is 1;Location is US;Age is one of: 2

Not seeing too much going on in turkland. LOL

Reactions: Michele

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I tried confirming the plans today and haven't heard back. I sent it around noon at lunch time. I feel like if she was interested she would have replied. A text takes 5 seconds. Weird since she was the one who brought up hanging out on Monday
Have you tried texting her every 5 minutes to see if she got your message? maybe sending her a bunch of texts at night say, "U up?" A girl isn't done with you unless she says it herself.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah, I think you're right. That does sound weird. I've met people like that though. Unless of course something happened.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You can still go somewhere by yourself or with friends and strut your new shoes around.
yeah I don't know what I'm doing Saturday now (maybe turking like I usually do), but might go and see Alex G in Houston tomorrow. if so I'll wear my new shoes. and feel like a confident man who don't need no woman

Status
Not open for further replies.