Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
With the new baby, get used to it. :p
Squatty @Squatty
Unless the baby is sick, I usually sleep well. I have the baby in bed with me and I will let her eat whenever she wants. I usually don't even wake up for it.

It is harder during the day when I am working on some awesome batch and she wants attention or food or to walk outside.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Unless the baby is sick, I usually sleep well. I have the baby in bed with me and I will let her eat whenever she wants. I usually don't even wake up for it.

It is harder during the day when I am working on some awesome batch and she wants attention or food or to walk outside.
You be like, "Damnit kid there are vacations to take I mean do."

Reactions: Squatty and Kerek

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think I've returned it four times.
I believe it was 20 or less.....so $24+/hr with bonus.
Can't remember if it was E/I shit or not....but since it's inquisit it probably is.

Reactions: Kerek

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
sooo i transferred my money from prolific to circle for the first time to avoid the new paypal fee and when i tried to cash out circle said that my account was not "enabled to do this" and locked my account saying that now they need to review it and it will take 1-3 business days. wtf? i already verified my bank account info and now i'm annoyed my money is stuck there. has anyone successfully cashed out with circle?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
sooo i transferred my money from prolific to circle for the first time to avoid the new paypal fee and when i tried to cash out circle said that my account was not "enabled to do this" and locked my account saying that now they need to review it and it will take 1-3 business days. wtf? i already verified my bank account info and now i'm annoyed my money is stuck there. has anyone successfully cashed out with circle?
even though it says that their goal is to enable money transfers worldwide, their bank/institution is still based in britain
so I didn't even bother

Status
Not open for further replies.