06/08 - Spitting Fire Saturday!

Do you have the Vicky qual?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
Morning everyone! I need $2.56 to reach my weekly goal, so I'm going to have to power through it for a little while today.
I'm in the same boat. You know it's bad when the HIT says 35 minutes for $0.30 and I'm thinking about it.

Reactions: Kennedy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Ash Barty just won the women’s championship at the French Open

Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Good Morning.
Wow, my hit catcher is not feeling the love today :bawling:
mine isn't either, but I think it might be that my windows PC is bogged down as it was laggy to turn on the sound button on a task I added to Hit Catcher so it may also be laggy cycling through the potential HITs trying to catch one. It's been a few days since I rebooted it so it's probably time for a reboot.

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Good Morning!
I guess they don't make parts for Model T's anymore. :wink: Same happened to me and my 1997 Toyota Corolla in 2016 - an electrical part in the steering wheel broke so the steering wheel airbag would not deploy if there were an accident. The part was no longer made so I ended up getting a new Corolla because my old one really wasn't fixable and obviously dangerous to be driving.

As for the lawn mower, I'd be happy to look at it for you if you invent teleportation. :wink: When my rarely used lawn mower (mows weeds in my natural backyard when they get bad) doesn't work, I find I can fix it myself as I'm semi-handy with things.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I guess they don't make parts for Model T's anymore. :wink: Same happened to me and my 1997 Toyota Corolla in 2016 - an electrical part in the steering wheel broke so the steering wheel airbag would not deploy if there were an accident. The part was no longer made so I ended up getting a new Corolla because my old one really wasn't fixable and obviously dangerous to be driving.

As for the lawn mower, I'd be happy to look at it for you if you invent teleportation. :wink: When my rarely used lawn mower (mows weeds in my natural backyard when they get bad) doesn't work, I find I can fix it myself as I'm semi-handy with things.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't think I have done that one, Does it pay decent at least?
It'll pay ~$76 if you cap out your 3800 on them, which is what i did the other day when it was slow. I would be hamming on them today but i still have a disqual for doing ~6k of their hits in one week i guess lol, hoping that disqual goes away.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
It'll pay ~$76 if you cap out your 3800 on them, which is what i did the other day when it was slow. I would be hamming on them today but i still have a disqual for doing ~6k of their hits in one week i guess lol, hoping that disqual goes away.
which req is this?

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.