<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
someone wanted this earlier
Title: Read and comment on a blog post by an athlete: 06/07/2016 | PANDA
Requester: Peter Azuolas [A2PY4RAFKKBZIJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.60 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Write a comment on this post
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 50

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
How does one get physical activity without being in a relationship, getting a hooker or a f w b? and what's the longest has anyone here gone without partaking in it?

Lunnaku

Reaction score
How does one get physical activity without being in a relationship, getting a hooker or a f w b? and what's the longest has anyone here gone without partaking in it?
I have little to no sex drive, so I've gone years without it effecting me at all. I usually only have sex because it makes the other person happy.

Reactions: aveline and Peachy

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Friends with benefits. Don't get attached though.

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
Its been 18 months. I deal with it like an adult...as in I find other things to worry about. All the love to ya peach, but stop whining. Ive held my tongue for a while, but there are people who have real problems in life who dont need this shit on a work forum. :purpleheart:

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
Its been 18 months. I deal with it like an adult...as in I find other things to worry about. All the love to ya peach, but stop whining. Ive held my tongue for a while, but there are people who have real problems in life who dont need this shit on a work forum. :purpleheart:

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
You can have plenty of dates and physical activity without expressly being in a relationship. Plenty of girls just want to have fun as much as guys do without commitment. Don't get too clingly and watch out for chicks that start out casual and end up clingy as well. Its about mutual fun and hanging out just with some excitement thrown in :thumbup:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
This really needs to stop, please. I'm really sorry for what you're going through, and I sympathize, I've been there before more times than I care to recount. But this really isn't the place to be having this sort of discussion, night after night after night. You're more than welcome to create a thread in the general discussion forum if you're looking for advice and stuff, but we can't keep doing this in the work threads every night.

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
On these Jeff Linds when I type in the date I think back to what I would have been doing at those times. A couple of them were my children's birthdays

Reactions: ShanaMarie

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
On these Jeff Linds when I type in the date I think back to what I would have been doing at those times. A couple of them were my children's birthdays
There's a script for them that I snatch "from another forum" so I'm anxious to have it drop tomorrow so I can give it a shot!

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
There's a script for them that I snatch "from another forum" so I'm anxious to have it drop tomorrow so I can give it a shot!
Do you mind inboxing sharing it with me in a message?

Status
Not open for further replies.