06/05 - T21 Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Holy crap I just caught it! This is one hell of a HIT! You all weren't kidding! Time to dig in!
:celebrate2:
I've had this happen a few times. Usually sync fixes it. There have been a few times I had to wait did update to fix it but not within the last2days.
weird, sync never fixes it for me, and neither does the updates. oh well :)

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
sometimes people just leave a forum without any warning, sometimes it's a break/vaccy or for personal reasons, which seems to be the case more than not, maybe someone pissed them off at the forum and they are gone until they get over it, or they could be going thru a sickness and need some time away. i have left many forums for various reasons like these including being stalked, no lie, a hardcore stalker was after me and it was unsettling, so i bolted...
I think it comes with the territory for thong enthusiasts.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
sometimes people just leave a forum without any warning, sometimes it's a break/vaccy or for personal reasons, which seems to be the case more than not, maybe someone pissed them off at the forum and they are gone until they get over it, or they could be going thru a sickness and need some time away. i have left many forums for various reasons like these including being stalked, no lie, a hardcore stalker was after me and it was unsettling, so i bolted...
But I found you over here at MTC.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How long did jury hit take ?

It's prob already posted but I don't wanna look

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Little did you know what my real name is....kidding kidding no offense

Reactions: GTR

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
If someone disappeares unexpectedly I automatically assume they are dead. Especially if they don't respond to tags.

Pleco @Farmer Pleco minkyboodle @minkyboodle @everyone else I can't pull off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.