06/05 - T21 Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
i started on the longitude penny hits yesterday... after doing about fifty realized i was putting in gps coords so i sent a message but I'm waiting on those fifty something rejections... i hope I dont drop down too far I have like almost 12000 hits now... but still
I hope they are cool with you, I found a majority of them are but you never know.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Unless it's asking you about profanity, they don't care. Just if it's relevant. Also, I need that pattern.
thanks, I could not get the training guide to load and could not remember if it said anything on the topic.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Research: Memory, Mood and Decision-Making Tests | Accept
Requester: Agnes Yan [A227Y5EO5SDCN0] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2400
Available: 1
Description: This academic study is divided into a few unrelated parts. The first part aims to investigate long-term and short-term memory. The second part will be about a person’s decision making. The third part examines mood and personality.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Problem-solving and thinking styles(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.49] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.83] [Fast=4.89] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=102] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=14.85] [Pen=0.39 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: This HIT involves answering several questions regarding problems solving skills.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [87245949-91185] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I have not caught a single panda today. Reinstalled so we shall see.

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
Basically every annoying thing that can happen on a dog walk just happened to me: barking doggo behind a fence that skeeter decided he wanted to play with today instead of ignoring, unleashed dog running into the street after us, dog on a giant extension leash who I crossed the street to avoid comes dragging towards us while his owners yell, "he's friendly!" and my dog looks increasingly annoyed, annoying skating teens who keep skating in front of our path!

And naturally, because today was the day I decided we didn't need the harness for a short walk, Skeeter got mad I wouldn't let him go play with a doggo and tried to back himself out of his collar like a little a-hole.

Not my favorite walkies of all time :no: Ah well, at least he's nice and tuckered out from all the excitement.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
if you email them, they will make you one.

they typically all pool together at the end of the week so that everybody can catch theirs.
Who's behind it anyway? CIA? NSA? You probably just need to complain here on the forum and they'll get your hit up....

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
*banging head on desk repeatedly*
I did the thing again.
I went to grab my Worker ID and paste it into a survey, but pasted it into the HIT where the validation code should be, and hit enter before I realized what I had done :dead:.

I messaged the requester immediately to explain, then completed the survey, grabbed the validation code, then sent another message with that included.

Hopefully my utter derpitude does not lead to a rejection THIS time, either (last one worked out, no rejection).

I don't need to do this when I'm anxious and lacking full attention. :headwall:

Reactions: SunlitSunflower
Status
Not open for further replies.