06/05 - T21 Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

$70....pretty, pretty good with my slow ass interwebs.....time to pop a cork on a bottle of red and put a steak on the grill.....hasta lou eggo.....

Reactions: C to the J

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
My grown ass 19yo daughter went to get her birth control implant today. They made her fill out a questionaire. On it she answered that she has been with her boyfriend for 14 months. She was waiting a while and the nurse came in and explained to her that this is a long term relationship and that she has to sign the authorization today, go home and discuss with him if he is going to want kids over the next 3 years, and then come back in ten days to get her implant. She told them that it doesn't matter what he wants because she doesn't want kids in the next 3 years. Too bad, because she needs to have the conversation. Ughhhh, slippery slope.
That is too "Handmaid's Tale" to even believe... wtf

jan

Reaction score
So, I'm confused. If surveycomet dropped you, did you get an email? I know each week that I can only accept certain "16$" hits and not others. But this week, when I find one I can search it isn't letting me do it yet.
I don't usually hear from them until tomorrow (and haven't heard a word).
I wasn't aware that the email was a 'we're dropping you' - I thought people got another warning one?

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
stuffalleysays @stuffalleysays Real answer: No, apparently it varies. I have to answer 5 and provide 1 link, some people have to answer 2 and revise 2, etc. It was a big thing yesterday when we discovered we all had different tasks for the same pay
Makes sense.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't usually hear from them until tomorrow (and haven't heard a word).
I wasn't aware that the email was a 'we're dropping you' - I thought people got another warning one?
I haven't heard from them at all. I think I usually do mine on Wed come to think of it

Reactions: SCOTTM and jan

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I haven't heard from them at all. I think I usually do mine on Wed come to think of it
I didn't get an email, and accepted mine today without any issues. I usually grab them Tues or Wed. I just run a requester search and listen for it to catch something.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Shitload of Du.

Reactions: SarahAshlee90

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Self-Perception Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UO SAN Lab [A8W0O3REDUEGX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.91] [Pay=null] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.39] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 4500
Available: 5
Description: In this survey, you will be asked to make different ratings about yourself
Qualifications: Exc: [1611181763-91284] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

$3 total for 20 min.

aaa

Reaction score
hey if anyone is interested PM me, I have a promo code where you can get 2 meals for 2 people delivered for ~$20. ordering it now, dont wanna seem spammy and post it here, just seems like a good deal

edit: sorry, from Hello Fresh

Reactions: Starslip

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
So, I'm confused. If surveycomet dropped you, did you get an email? I know each week that I can only accept certain "16$" hits and not others. But this week, when I find one I can search it isn't letting me do it yet.
One that dropped yesterday morning doesn't seem to have had more released yet. I'm qual'ed for it, but haven't been able to grab it yet.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
stuffalleysays @stuffalleysays Real answer: No, apparently it varies. I have to answer 5 and provide 1 link, some people have to answer 2 and revise 2, etc. It was a big thing yesterday when we discovered we all had different tasks for the same pay
Has it been that way each week? I have a horrid feeling I possibly didn't read the instructions last week, (as in i know full well I didn't) I just did 4 new ones the same as each week. But I've not had an email about them either and it paid okay It was certainly set up to finish after 4.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
That is too "Handmaid's Tale" to even believe... wtf
I thought the same thing when she called me. I thought she was calling for help moving in to her new (first) apartment. And then she just started yelling away about using her gas etc...which I understand, but I was like whoa, there is a much bigger issue here.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
essay grading?

It's 50 essays you need to grade.

The catch is if you can do it all at once or you need to wait 24 hours to do the last 25.
This one was the latter and it was more than 50. Too much.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Has it been that way each week? I have a horrid feeling I possibly didn't read the instructions last week, (as in i know full well I didn't) I just did 4 new ones the same as each week. But I've not had an email about them either and it paid okay It was certainly set up to finish after 4.
Yes, it's the same each week. (The number of questions/activities doesn't increase or decrease.)

aaa

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about utility bill designs | Accept
Requester: Chris [A1WJSZAUTCGCYU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about a utility bill designs that show how your home uses energy and gives recommendations of how to save energy.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
1:30[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.