Requester: Joseph [A1RUWGBC9JVTM7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.60] [Pay=4.29] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=13.00] [Pen=0.29 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 8
Description: Short survey
Qualifications: Exc: [-2034608537-91223] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
f[/td][/tr]
Few things in this community irk me as much as "mTurk." Nowhere on any official Amazon page does it spell MTurk with a lowercase m (It's an initial and therefore always capitalized.) Yet the worker community has always insisted on spelling it with a lowercase m and I could never understand why.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Few things in this community irk me as much as "mTurk." Nowhere on any official Amazon page does it spell MTurk with a lowercase m (It's an initial and therefore always capitalized.) Yet the worker community has always insisted on spelling it with a lowercase m and I could never understand why.
Didn't it used to be like that at the top way back-in-the-day? o.0

Mandella effect?

Seriously... eight years ago... it didn't?

Reactions: aveline

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Reactions: scrmcasey

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It may be javascript's camelcase?

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I'm teasing, please don't ban me <3

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
My grown ass 19yo daughter went to get her birth control implant today. They made her fill out a questionaire. On it she answered that she has been with her boyfriend for 14 months. She was waiting a while and the nurse came in and explained to her that this is a long term relationship and that she has to sign the authorization today, go home and discuss with him if he is going to want kids over the next 3 years, and then come back in ten days to get her implant. She told them that it doesn't matter what he wants because she doesn't want kids in the next 3 years. Too bad, because she needs to have the conversation. Ughhhh, slippery slope.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Mandella effect?

No, I don't think so. It always said "Amazon Mechanical Turk" as far as I'm aware of.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
My grown ass 19yo daughter went to get her birth control implant today. They made her fill out a questionaire. On it she answered that she has been with her boyfriend for 14 months. She was waiting a while and the nurse came in and explained to her that this is a long term relationship and that she has to sign the authorization today, go home and discuss with him if he is going to want kids over the next 3 years, and then come back in ten days to get her implant. She told them that it doesn't matter what he wants because she doesn't want kids in the next 3 years. Too bad, because she needs to have the conversation. Ughhhh, slippery slope.
HOLY SHIT.
Ugh. I'm so sorry. :(
(Fourteen months ain't shit though... wow. )

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Mandella effect?

I learned it on MTF, I thought they had the named spelled out mTurkForum on there and so it just stuck with me. I still do it, I like the way it looks. MTurk looks weird to me for some reason.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck that. It doesn't matter if it's been 14 years, that is her decision.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Why on earth does she need to talk to him? It's her body.

What state do you live in (just curious)?

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Upload 5-minute screencast of a website (English speakers only) | Accept
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.66] [Fast=4.98] [Comm=4.92] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=72] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=13.58] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.30
Duration: 3300
Available: 1
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 5 minutes talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Qualifications: demographic7094 EqualTo 1; Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 2; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.