06/05 - Motivational Wednesday!

Best fries?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
So my daughter intentionally 'forgot' her Chromebook at home today despite her having to do a powerpoint presentation on the Revolutionary war for her Social Studies class. She has done this before and says that she just logs in on one of the spare Chromebooks in class and uses it. I guess the extra 2 pounds in her bag is too much for her to carry the block and a half to school.

Anyway, asshole dad here logged into her school app on the Chromebook and updated her powerpoint presentation with a few random slides of my daughter when she was 4 pretending to be Hannah Montana, a Backyardigan, and Dora sprinkled between her other slides.

Enjoy your presentation dipshit. Next time remember to actually take the $300 Chromebook that I bought just for your school.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Bury me in a vat of gummy bears and stfu
reminds me of the local funeral home ad that is running. Mom tells daughter just to bury her ashes in a coffee can in the backyard. Cut to a grocery store where she's trying to figure out which coffee can to buy for her mother's ashes and freaking out over the choices.

I wonder if C to the J @C to the J would know which vat of gummy bears to use.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Rate quality of potential new curse words (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: ReillyLabTemple [A3ESN2S1WXUZUD] Contact
TV: Hrly=$21.40 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=2.71 | Fast=5.00 | Comm=0.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=7 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: You will rate how well a list of words would combine with curse words to create new expressions as part of a study conducted by a research laboratory at Temple University ***Note that you may encounter offensive language.***
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; Age - 35 - 45 EqualTo 1; Gender - Female EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Please help us find buildings in satellite imagery. | Accept
Requester: GeoHIVE Administrator [A2RAGWQ0G2TWAT] Contact
TV: Hrly=$15.39 | Pay=Good | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Excellent | Rej=1 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=2.45 | Fast=3.80 | Comm=2.00 | Fair=3.00 | Reviews=12 | ToS=0
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 20:00
Available: 307
Description: Please place a tag in the middle of every building you see. Some images may have a lot of buildings (50 or more), but most images contain no buildings, only trees and open grassland. We will give bonuses to those who provide valid building tags.
Qualifications: GeoHIVE Standard Qual In 0, 1; Location EqualTo US

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
These "you will be entered into a lottery with a 1/10 chance of having one of your 1/20 choices count towards a bonus, with 12/20 of those choices offering very little to no bonus potential" surveys need to die.

KittyTacos

Reaction score
So my daughter intentionally 'forgot' her Chromebook at home today despite her having to do a powerpoint presentation on the Revolutionary war for her Social Studies class. She has done this before and says that she just logs in on one of the spare Chromebooks in class and uses it. I guess the extra 2 pounds in her bag is too much for her to carry the block and a half to school.

Anyway, asshole dad here logged into her school app on the Chromebook and updated her powerpoint presentation with a few random slides of my daughter when she was 4 pretending to be Hannah Montana, a Backyardigan, and Dora sprinkled between her other slides.

Enjoy your presentation dipshit. Next time remember to actually take the $300 Chromebook that I bought just for your school.

lol... That should learn her ?

Hopefully, she'll be totally embarrassed.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate the plotline of movies | Accept
Requester: edirewrite [AP3RB93L4B1OD] Contact
TV: Hrly=$13.80 | Pay=Good | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=1 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=2.00 | Fast=3.00 | Comm=2.00 | Fair=2.55 | Reviews=15 | ToS=0
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 50:00
Available: 15
Description: Given a movie plot description and three different sets of highlights, you will evaluate and rank these highlights
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
ahhh, you love her! :wink:

Cut to college. She hasn't learned her lesson. College ex-boyfriend hacks into her computer, inserts some nude pictures of her into a presentation she's about to give in one of her college courses. Much more embarrassment than what dad did in high school.

• Wow
Reactions: ducky

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Belated, but I just saw the arcade is gone with the new forum update...we just got it back :(
I know, I was not happy about it either. :(

If there was some way that I could have kept it, I would have. Nobody is making stuff like that anymore, though. Nobody really wants to deal with Flash anymore, and I guess HTML5 games don't really have any sort of standards that would make an arcade like that possible.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Finance Study | PANDA
Requester: Remi Trudel [A1ASHH25OV40GI] (Req TV): $14.34/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This study investigates people's financial decisions. This study less than 3 minutes to complete and pays $ 0.40
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 43
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I know, I was not happy about it either. :(

If there was some way that I could have kept it, I would have. Nobody is making stuff like that anymore, though. Nobody really wants to deal with Flash anymore, and I guess HTML5 games don't really have any sort of standards that would make an arcade like that possible.
I know, it's not your fault. Kind of sucks you made all that effort to get it working again just to have to remove it with the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.