Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How long is the lockout for? assuming i returned something.
The length of the HIT timer on the HIT you returned.
So like if you returned an Alice Fang survey it'd be 60 minutes.

But it can get reset and go back and try accepting more google hits and then return them after getting the error.

It's a confusing and fucked up system they have.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Yeah, that'll show her to do her work and present it without expecting to be embarrassed by her parent for no reason.
Or it will teach her to actually take her own shit to school instead of being a lazy ass and using a limited amount of school resources that she is then taking away from a kid who legitimately needs it.

but please, stranger who knows nothing of how my daughter handles her responsibilites, continue to assume that I am an asshole parent.

Last edited:
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Jatis

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I was wondering how everyone feels about how lately the Mturk HIT page will ask you to put the name of the company where you work. I've been leaving it blank but then I thought I wonder if I'm going to be missing out on some HITs by not answering it. Now, I've been seeing the question more and more. So, I was just wondering how everyone else was answering that question.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind answering those but my companies policy state's that outside of casual conversation, if i'm telling someone where I work, then I am representing the company, and need to jump through all sort's of hoops. Return 1-2 a day over it. but they are usually like .10'er.s

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really not a fan. I just put an abbreviation of my company because that seems more anonymous to me.
Yeah I was gonna say that's at least bordering on personally identifying information. Yes, they want every detail of your life. No, that's not in the boundaries of the rule.

It's kind of a border case but I don't like it. Also what loser would hire me?

Edit: I don't even have Masters. That's like basic work qualifications. :)

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It used to be great now it's just a necessity if you want to make a living at this.
Unless you're cyberwasp @cyberwasp

One of the main reasons i keep trying as hard as i do is so that i do get masters eventually and hopefully that makes it to where i can not have to work from the time i wake up until the time i go to sleep, just maybe *crosses fingers*.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

One of the main reasons i keep trying as hard as i do is so that i do get masters eventually and hopefully that makes it to where i can not have to work from the time i wake up until the time i go to sleep, just maybe *crosses fingers*.
Yea it for sure allows you to be a bit more casual. Take more breaks. Play more vidya games.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I'm always so envious of how well you do, then I remember that I do not work all day and am like yeah I don't deserve that PE. You kick ass.

nmelssx

Reaction score

How many approved do you have so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.