• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
My son brought home a little card to sign up for free bowling over the summer. All kids between 2-15 are eligible and there was a special deal to add up to 4 adults too. Shoe rental fees still apply, but worth it to get some of their energy out. I'm not sure if this is available everywhere, but the website is www.KidsBowlFree.com if anyone wanted to check it out.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
My son brought home a little card to sign up for free bowling over the summer. All kids between 2-15 are eligible and there was a special deal to add up to 4 adults too. Shoe rental fees still apply, but worth it to get some of their energy out. I'm not sure if this is available everywhere, but the website is www.KidsBowlFree.com if anyone wanted to check it out.
Never thought to mention it like you did but it is well worth it. We got it here. Shoe rental is 4.00 a person but my daughter went to thrift store and bought a pair for herself for 5 dollars. Now we only have to pay for granddaughters shoes. 4.00 for 2 hours of fun.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Never thought to mention it like you did but it is well worth it. We got it here. Shoe rental is 4.00 a person but my daughter went to thrift store and bought a pair for herself for 5 dollars. Now we only have to pay for granddaughters shoes. 4.00 for 2 hours of fun.
That's a good idea to look for shoes!

Reactions: teal4life

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Prolific doesn't like me lately.
Prolific doesn't like me at all. Won't let me work surveys until I'm verified, and it refuses to verify my mobile phone number despite the fact it really is my mobile phone number. I write them, they don't respond, vicious circle, no survey, no money.

• Wow
Reactions: theturkscribe

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It sounds like that national promotion I've hard about so there should be a lot of bowling alleys around the country participating.

EDIT: One of the bowling alleys in my city participates. Children 2-17. I think I should tell my next door neighbor since her little girl turned 3 recently.

Bowling reminds me of summers in college - the neighborhood bowling alley had 50 cent games if you went M-Th before 3pm. I had my own ball and shoes so it was a cheap way to have fun in the summer. Too bad the bowling alley doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ok wtf, I've done several surveys and for some reason mturk is only showing I did 1, and the rest aren't in my queue. What is going on???

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is uhh there any script for these backyardigans from Perch?

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a way to reset my Hit Tracker? I just don't understand what it is calculating. The numbers don't make sense to me.

Reactions: Concise

Robedom

Reaction score
ok wtf, I've done several surveys and for some reason mturk is only showing I did 1, and the rest aren't in my queue. What is going on???
Were they from yesterday and had long timers? I had that happen to me where I accepted a hit the day before and did it the day after and those HITs count for the day you accepted them.

Reactions: scrmcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.