06/03 - Sobering Sunset Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Wow, you guys... I just have to share this. I went on my dashboard earlier and saw that I had a rejection, my first one in like a year. I only did one of the hits, because it paid .30 and was very short and I didn't trust the batch. It was writing one sentence compliments. The requester put in a very detailed example of what he was hoping for in the feedback area, so I decided to write to him and tell him that it was really clear and I only wished it had been on the actual hit as an example, because I would have done it correctly. He responded like five minutes later saying he was going to look into it, reversed the rejection, apologized for the headache and gave me a bonus. I wasn't contesting it. I was just trying to give him a tip and tell him that I appreciated that he filled out that feedback section so nicely! Yay!

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wow, you guys... I just have to share this. I went on my dashboard earlier and saw that I had a rejection, my first one in like a year. I only did one of the hits, because it paid .30 and was very short and I didn't trust the batch. It was writing one sentence compliments. The requester put in a very detailed example of what he was hoping for in the feedback area, so I decided to write to him and tell him that it was really clear and I only wished it had been on the actual hit as an example, because I would have done it correctly. He responded like five minutes later saying he was going to look into it, reversed the rejection, apologized for the headache and gave me a bonus. I wasn't contesting it. I was just trying to give him a tip and tell him that I appreciated that he filled out that feedback section so nicely! Yay!
wasn't that guy just here?

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes he's a good requester. He joined MTC today.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
J @John Scharbach

John Scharbach

Requester
Reaction score
True story.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Complete a survey on everyday feelings and personality(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: p.r.i.m.e.8 [A2SU8J84UMJAKH] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.10 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.81 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.96 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 110 | TOS Flags: 6
Submit a new TO review
Description: A psychology survey about how people influence their feelings
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Exc: [710573949-45455] has not been granted;Location is one of: US
10:48

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: VETERANS ONLY - Employment Study(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Lauren Ortosky [AP2VTUHW2MOQJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.41/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
25 min survey on job advertisements
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [46073-45484] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Status
Not open for further replies.