06/03 - Sobering Sunset Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
Title: Write phrase about a baby eating, playing, sleeping, pooping, or whatever else babies might do | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Maksim Tsvetovat [AV3K1PJAXNP6Q] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Imagine you're a babysitter and you need to tell mom in a text message what the baby did in the last hour or two. Baby could be healthy or sick, be constipated or have diarrhea, have colics or a tantrum, etc
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Like a minute each.
I love these hits

mypaperheart

Reaction score
Hit my weekend daily goal of $10. Wish the weather were better so we could hang outside. It's going to be a long summer of my kids fighting if this morning is any indication. :kick2:
Same. Is it August 7th yet???

Reactions: Rerun

Foggy

Reaction score
New here. Hello everyone. Quick question - when reading the first 1000 hits post I read the part that says "Doing 100 HITs for one requester on one batch of work is a far greater risk to your account than doing 100 different surveys from 100 requesters (all of whom you've vetted by checking their TO reviews, right? :) )"

Is this to say i should be doing one off surveys instead of batches? I was under the impression batches were better for building numbers.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You can do FOUR!?!?

Today just got much less frustrating. Thank you ! <3
Haha, no problem.
A few extras for you.

Title: Eyewitness Memory | PANDA
Requester: Holly Gasper [A5JEGAJIB2AGP] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Watch a video clip and answer questions
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

Title: 15-Minute Survey on Predicting Stock Prices | PANDA
Requester: Bradley R. DeWees [A6FZR706JE1WV] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.67 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: 15-minute reading & writing survey involving stock-market predictions
Time: 4 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

5.5 + bonus opp.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
Title: Write phrase about a baby eating, playing, sleeping, pooping, or whatever else babies might do | PANDA
Requester: Maksim Tsvetovat [AV3K1PJAXNP6Q] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Imagine you're a babysitter and you need to tell mom in a text message what the baby did in the last hour or two. Baby could be healthy or sick, be constipated or have diarrhea, have colics or a tantrum, etc
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Like a minute each.
Dang it they're gone

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
New here. Hello everyone. Quick question - when reading the first 1000 hits post I read the part that says "Doing 100 HITs for one requester on one batch of work is a far greater risk to your account than doing 100 different surveys from 100 requesters (all of whom you've vetted by checking their TO reviews, right? :) )"

Is this to say i should be doing one off surveys instead of batches? I was under the impression batches were better for building numbers.
Batches are better for building numbers in that you can usually do batch type HITs faster than surveys and get to 1000 faster. If you're looking around for surveys to do one at a time, it's going to take you longer to get to 1000. If how quickly you get to 1000 isn't important to you, then doing surveys is also fine to get there. It'll just likely take you longer.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score

Batches are better for numbers, but in the beginning it's best to do "safe" batches (for example, Amazon Customer Interests) that almost never reject. If you've only done 1000 hits, one rejection is a big ding, and 100+ rejections can make it really hard to get good work. Just don't ham those no-TO batches or do 500+ hits from one requester until you have enough padding to absorb some rejections.

That said, every single one of my rejections is from a survey. Surveys aren't necessarily safer, you're just not really able to get a mass reject from a survey requester.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
They're still there, you just might have done all 6 total.
Yeah, didn't realize there was a 6 cap. Boo. There goes all my easy money haha :tearsofjoy: not a lot I can do easily from my phone.

Reactions: humbleturker

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, didn't realize there was a 6 cap. Boo. There goes all my easy money haha :tearsofjoy: not a lot I can do easily from my phone.
Maybe give these a shot?

Title: Create a dialog on music for twenty sentences | PANDA
Requester: edina [A1NWSKGXRO8IUS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.30] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.60] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.50/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Create a dialog on music for twenty sentences
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 28
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Location In GB, UM, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;

Reactions: mypaperheart

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Copied from TH @turker
"
For the lines that are highlighted they should still be transcribed, only when there is a black pen line drawn through the line should it be omitted.
There are instances where the per page or per box may be applicable but if not present can be left blank and just use the first two input boxes .
Thank you for the help!
Lorn"

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your social network behavior-4 min | PANDA
Requester: Simoni Rohden [A31AE4DOYMDF6M] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: You will answer questions about consumer behavior on a service context and considering social network environment
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: vickiJ

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your social network behavior-4 min | PANDA
Requester: Simoni Rohden [A31AE4DOYMDF6M] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: You will answer questions about consumer behavior on a service context and considering social network environment
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Cmoney
Status
Not open for further replies.