Not open for further replies.

Windir

Reaction score
dang how do you guys make 80-100 dollars a day on this? gee whiz. :(

Reactions: GTR

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I live in Orlando and today it was 95 and super humid.. :( We have ceiling fans in every room, and yes its cooler but more fans wont do much.. just gonna need to figure out how to fix the AC.. I fixed it last time was the fan & capacitor.. but I get nervous around anything electric
refrigerated air or swamp cooler?

If it is swamp, I"d be right there to look at it if you invent teleportation but I can't imagine Florida uses swamp coolers because it'd be so ineffective with the high humidity.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
my hair is all natural - black with the occasional strand of gray.

As to facial hair, same. I know it's time to shave when my beard looks too gray. :wink:

Reactions: GTR

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
my hair is all natural - black with the occasional strand of gray.

As to facial hair, same. I know it's time to shave when my beard looks too gray. :wink:
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: sryan66611

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
refrigerated air or swamp cooler?

If it is swamp, I"d be right there to look at it if you invent teleportation but I can't imagine Florida uses swamp coolers because it'd be so ineffective with the high humidity.
yeah they dont really work here, unless you are more North Florida.. Humidity is aweful today.. Supposed to rain all week and be like 95 degrees everyday.. Not pretty. I think We have a guy who looked at the unit before come do a diagnosis.. my mom called after hours so hopefully they call tomorrow and can get here soon.. If its just the capasitor I will fix it myself :p

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
For those who were interested.. Zoya had her first day at ballet today.. She would be the only child in the vids who is running around like she lost her mind LOL
i'm amazed she's in ballet - two seems too young to have any kind of attention span for learning or performing ballet.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
i'm amazed she's in ballet - two seems too young to have any kind of attention span for learning or performing ballet.
2 of the other girls were 2.. they did fine.. My child listens to no one and is too smart for her own good.. but she needs the socialization... The class is only for 2 & 3 yr olds, its Ballet/Acro so its taught for their age and small attention span lol

Reactions: FrenchToast

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
People who are late, and then send a text saying I'm running late be there in fifteen minutes, and then arrive 35 minutes later.

Get it together. :throwrock:
My mom does that shit. She'll call and say, "I'm five minutes away." That means she just left the house.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

GTR

Reaction score
Do you color your hair?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I Don't Have Hair
You left one off

Reactions: barny and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.