06/02 - Standard Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
Ha, I love it. It really is straight peanut butter, though. I like to imagine that if Reese's made beer, this is what it would be.
Still, Gag. But I don't like flavored beers. My very fave is Theakson's Old Peculiar. Yorkshire ale. Like brown cream. Best thing I ever found for a backache.

Reactions: MarkC and aveline

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
mmm beers.

i can't drink more than one sip of a stout though, it makes me feel very full and bloated.they look delicious but do not feel good.

Reactions: aveline

alk69

Reaction score
Ah, summer has arrived...to this hell hole. I just heard a cicada loudly complaining. I'm not the only one fretting about the heat. Time for another cold one. I've decided--at dark, after my small 12 hour nap--to put chicken in the slow cooker. With enough bbq sauce to reach Houston. Bbq chicken for breakfast!.....You see, these are the kinda habits, turking instills. Sleep all day, cook at nite, have dinner for breakfast--all the while listening for the panda song to shatter the quiet....Oh and you can never turn off the computer. You'll miss it(whatever it is) for sure.

turkinusa

Reaction score
Ha, I love it. It really is straight peanut butter, though. I like to imagine that if Reese's made beer, this is what it would be.
i have never been so jealous that i can't drink alcohol anymore. peanut butter is my favorite of all the things!

Reactions: aveline

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
When everyone is talking about beer but you're trying to find new ways to get as much THC in to your body as possible.

The Memphis heat melted a large amount of "special" gummi bears in to this soupy mix.
Maybe I'll spread it on toast.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
When everyone is talking about beer but you're trying to find new ways to get as much THC in to your body as possible.

The Memphis heat melted a large amount of "special" gummi bears in to this soupy mix.
Pancakes.

( Kerek @Kerek)

turkinusa

Reaction score

drink itttttt

i'm actually turkin' for thc money right now lol. all i have is some AVB (ABV?) so perhaps instead of cereal i'll have some "special" peanut butter fold overs. hmmmm

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.