Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Ok, just a little stressed that my PE is only $14.14. I wasn't able to start til around noon, but still. And I wasn't able to find much on Prolific, User Testing, etc. today. What about you?
same. PE: $12

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh, does anyone know a way to kill fleas in the house and on the cat that won't harm her?
Once you have tried all of the natural stuff and you just can't take it any longer, this stuff here really works. not cheap, I paid 16 a can, and never had a flea issue in my home again. Note: NOT ON THE PET, this is for a bad case in the home. It kills all stages, so the eggs in the carpets as well. None of my pets reacted. What one of my pets did react to was Revolution for cats, her hair fell out and she never had that area grow back. For dogs I use the comfortis pills, they kill everything on them in minutes and for a month. My dogs are 4 and 8 pounds, so they ssplit one for a ten-14 pound dog. If there are no fleas present I give the 4 pounder a third.

https://www.chewy.com/virbac-knocko...yEEEqaUMX8zkz6et1WkQQWR_n16Kw2PRoC0IkQAvD_BwE

On another note: Rewatching Game of Thrones, because it is June and there should be GOT. Law.

Last edited:

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
For everyone hurting for cash, I can get around 18-20 an hour on these

Title: Select All Categories that Apply to a Satellite Image | Accept
Requester: GeoHIVE Administrator [A2RAGWQ0G2TWAT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.90] [Pay=4.20] [Fast=null] [Comm=4.33] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.44] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=2.40] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 420
Available: 387
Description: SELECT ALL CLASSIFICATION(S) THAT BEST DESCRIBE THE IMAGE FROM 4 CATEGORIES.
Qualifications: GeoHIVE R&D In 0, 1; Location NotEqualTo IN

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ugh, does anyone know a way to kill fleas in the house and on the cat that won't harm her?
Ugh sounds like a drag. If you ever wanted a lion. Now is your chance.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Description: SELECT ALL CLASSIFICATION(S) THAT BEST DESCRIBE THE IMAGE FROM 4 CATEGORIES.
i find these time consuming. not great at them

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I have been secretly doing them also. I have gotten a little faster, but not as fast as you. Nice.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Satellites are my very favorites. I started doing those when I first began turking. I'll step on a 5.00/ 2 min. survey to get to a satellite HIT. Things fascinate me.
I'll take anything that involves a decision game for bonus money, and the instructions are two pages long. those get me excited.

alk69

Reaction score
I have been secretly doing them also. I have gotten a little faster, but not as fast as you. Nice.
Geos: I've never timed myself on these. Just do each one with care..and enjoy it.(yeah, yeah, I'm odd) Once got a 90.00 bonus for finding a railroad bridge. That's when they still gave bonuses....I know I can do alot when I want to. But be aware. They object to certain things, like script use. That Tomnod platform tracks what you do. You used to be able to go to the website to review your statistics. Can't now.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Geos: I've never timed myself on these. Just do each one with care..and enjoy it.(yeah, yeah, I'm odd) Once got a 90.00 bonus for finding a railroad bridge. That's when they still gave bonuses....I know I can do alot when I want to. But be aware. They object to certain things, like script use. That Tomnod platform tracks what you do. You used to be able to go to the website to review your statistics. Can't now.
Interesting. That would've been fun. Yeah, no, I don't use scripts in hits because I've always worried that somehow they might count it as automation of a hit although it would be nice. I do kind of like these hits. I feel like I can actually sort of tell what's going on in them (after looking up examples of aerial views of industrial areas), as opposed to some of the other Geos where I really have no clue.

Reactions: alk69 and <Gucci>

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When you get a bonus that big, that's when you walk away from mTurk for the day. :) Always a good feeling. If I recall, the biggest bonus I got from a single HIT was like $70. I logged in, saw that, and spent my afternoon doing something other than mTurk stuff.

A few months ago, after a quick glance at an email, I thought I'd gotten a bonus of $50 for a HIT. Turns out I had misread it. It was for $5 instead. :poutingcat:

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
45 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it!

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.