05/30 - Turn it up Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That's pretty confusing :thinking:
It makes sense if you think about the buttons you have to push to get to each category. Let's say I'm searching for a skirt and I don't know where the search bar is.

I'd click > Clothes > Women's Clothing > Bottoms > Skirts

boom I'm there.

So all skirts are bottoms, but not all bottoms are skirts. Or something, I don't even know which part is confusing you so this explanation is probably making it worse.

Night turkeys.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
awesome, thanks...i haven't even seen trailers, are there some original people? (is this a spoiler? maybe)
Yeah, you'll see Characters you haven't seen before, and old ones that were not in On Stranger Tides :wink:

Reactions: T. Leela

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It makes sense if you think about the buttons you have to push to get to each category. Let's say I'm searching for a skirt and I don't know where the search bar is.

I'd click > Clothes > Women's Clothing > Bottoms > Skirts

boom I'm there.

So all skirts are bottoms, but not all bottoms are skirts. Or something, I don't even know which part is confusing you so this explanation is probably making it worse.

Night turkeys.
Spot on, and a better explanation that I could have done

Reactions: jnalleyne and Jaded

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate strings of English words on a scale of 1-7 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: NZB [A311OGOZOC4U9N] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: 0.50 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Read a series of strings of English words and rate their plausibility on a Likert scale (1-7) as possible strings of English
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
About 15 mins. Bubbly.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Do any of you use scripts/ keyboard equivalents (keyboard key, versus mouse click) for Pinterests?

I tested a few common keys today (tab, enter, etc), without success. Searched the forum help section here, and greasyfork for scripts, didn't find much.

Thanks!

Reactions: Rerun

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Do any of you use scripts/ keyboard equivalents (keyboard key, versus mouse click) for Pinterests?

I tested a few common keys today (tab, enter, etc), without success. Searched the forum help section here, and greasyfork for scripts, didn't find much.

Thanks!
tab and arrow keys seem like the simplest way to me

Nodwarves4u

Reaction score

Thanks!
I tend to use a combo of tabbing and the arrow keys. And I use the enter button to submit at the end. I don't think I have scripts enabled.

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks!
They have asked us on the forum to not use scripts. But simply using the arrow keys and tabbing make them faster than using a mouse. I can knock one out in around 45seconds-1minute

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Online Behavior Study | PANDA
Requester: Oliver Davidson [A2XRV3KK1EPYRT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.88 Generosity
★★★★ 4.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take brief screening questionnaire and see if you qualify for a study about online behaviors and beliefs about the self.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.