05/30 - Memorial Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Dude we all had to start from somewhere. It took me weeks to even learn what a fucking panda was. And I don't meant that as pandas having sex, they don't have any sex that's why they're going extinct.

You gotta just keep working at it and learning as much as you can and you'll get there.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I do the penny hits on down time, they didn't have many today, they take 5 seconds each so its a good amount of money for me atleast :)
If you make them work for you, that's great. I'm glad you make a good wage off them. What's your scraper set to? The lower minimum pay, the better. 2-5 cents is usually a good start. Honestly it isn't hard to break $50 a day of you just sit around and do surveys. Judging by the surveys you've done today, you've been around a lot today so it shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Kico

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Squatty @Squatty you made my turking day! PE about $58 and will be going for hours. rent is due this week after the mturk shutdown and holiday weekend. I wouldn't have made this much without all your awesome hits!
I'm glad! I will try to keep posting whatever I see.
It's hard sometimes with the kids running around

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 526

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
If you make them work for you, that's great. I'm glad you make a good wage off them. What's your scraper set to? The lower minimum pay, the better. 2-5 cents is usually a good start. Honestly it isn't hard to break $50 a day of you just sit around and do surveys. Judging by the surveys you've done today, you've been around a lot today so it shouldn't be a problem.
I usually just scrap surveys, i've tried scraping batches in the past but it usually wouldn't catch anything new, I mostly just end up doing any surveys that do pop up, batches are my weak point atm im usually on all day but still am learning and will get there eventually :) thanks for the advice ill try scraping batches again and see if that gets me something

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I usually just scrap surveys, i've tried scraping batches in the past but it usually wouldn't catch anything new, I mostly just end up doing any surveys that do pop up, batches are my weak point atm im usually on all day but still am learning and will get there eventually :) thanks for the advice ill try scraping batches again and see if that gets me something
You'll still get plenty of surveys if you run scraper at 2 cents minimum. Believe me when I say you severely limit your earning potential by scraping for a minimum of 15 cents or higher. I did that for my first two months and it was a struggle to break 20 a day. Another piece of advice I could give you is go through the list of hits you aren't qualled for when nothing is going on and see if you can take tests for them. You will never know,where it could lead. I would recommend getting the pi search and productrnr quals. Pi are about $10-15 per hour with the script and plenty of practice. Rnr is about minimum wage with a script but minimum wage may be valuable to you. Always look out for ocmp qual hits. Most lead to nowhere but when one is worth it, it's really worth it. I've made about 6k from ocmp5 alone.

And also learn the trade of making AHK scripts. They are an absolute life saver and can turn $5/ hour batches into $15 or more. Always try to check out batches other people say may suck. Thy might be something you can script and turn into a goldmine. Most of,this is probably common knowledge to you so take,it as you will. And excuse my excessive random comma use. Stupid ipad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kico

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: View a webpage screenshot for 7 seconds and give an opinion | PANDA
Requester: Steven M. Chafe [A3VG3HNVIK5QC1] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A webpage screenshot will appear for 7 seconds, then an opinion about the website will be asked for
Time: 3 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None

20 seconds

Reactions: Antamania

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
You'll still get plenty of surveys if you run scraper at 2 cents minimum. Believe me when I say you severely limit your earning potential by scraping for a minimum of 15 cents or higher. I did that for my first two months and it was a struggle to break 20 a day. Another piece of advice I could give you is go through the list of hits you aren't qualled for when nothing is going on and see if you can take tests for them. You will never know,where it could lead. I would recommend getting the pi search and productrnr quals. Pi are about $10-15 per hour with the script and plenty of practice. Rnr is about minimum wage with a script but minimum wage may be valuable to you. Always look out for ocmp qual hits. Most lead to nowhere but when one is worth it, it's really worth it. I've made about 6k from ocmp5 alone.
Alright ill try that when I start tomorrow! Thanks for all the helpful advice! I really appreciate it :) I can usually make $40 a day on surveys alone when they do pop up but hopefully I can make more now :)

Reactions: Metallica

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
When scraping for batches what should i set to pay to?

D

Deleted member 481

Came back because I was bored. Got 20 set masters. Hope tomorrow is busier.

Status
Not open for further replies.