Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ask a New Yorker about rats
I was in Baltimore in college staying with my best friends family. I tripped over a giant rat with my suitcase. Dropped the suitcase and heard a squeal. Then saw the fucker run off. I wasn’t scared tho. I didn’t know what I had tripped on when it happened luckily.

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
I was in Baltimore in college staying with my best friends family. I tripped over a giant rat with my suitcase. Dropped the suitcase and heard a squeal. Then saw the fucker run off. I wasn’t scared tho. I didn’t know what I had tripped on when it happened luckily.
years ago I was driving downtown at night and I saw what looked to be a cat walking down the sidewalk, turned out it was a rat :unsure:

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
years ago I was driving downtown at night and I saw what looked to be a cat walking down the sidewalk, turned out it was a rat :unsure:
Yuckkkk.
Cc Yuk @Yuk

Reactions: GTR

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The goat is the least likely animal I will ever be able to have. But coffeeowl @coffeeowl says maybe I can move into her building with the goat yoga.
I love frogs especially the poison dart ones they are soooo pretty. But I think I would be scared to have them.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Kizka

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
I love frogs especially the poison dart ones they are soooo pretty. But I think I would be scared to have them.
Its their diet in the wild that makes them poisonous. If they are captive bred and kept they arent toxic!

Reactions: GTR and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Its their diet in the wild that makes them poisonous. If they are captive bred and kept they arent toxic!
Really that’s awesome. :celebrate2:

Reactions: Kizka
Status
Not open for further replies.