05/28 - Turntable Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
not gonna lie when I did keto, I made some really good cheddar bay biscuits with coconut flour. Even my boyfriend liked them.
I'm on keto right now and I have decided that I'll just have to give up pizza, I just can't make it taste good. But I do a lot of cooking with coconut flour and almond flour.

Reactions: savvy

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Group Decision Making Task: Earn up to $55.00 in bonus.Accept
Requester: Kyle Hyndman [A1LCN3CYUO9G4D] Contact
TV: $38.58/hr TO: 5.00 TO2: n/a
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a study about group decision making. After completing the instructions, you will be taken to a waiting room until a group can be formed. Once you are placed in a group, it should take no more than 10 minutes and you can earn up to $55.00 in bonus payment.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) LessThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
This just popped up again.

Reactions: HelloHello

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I'm on keto right now and I have decided that I'll just have to give up pizza, I just can't make it taste good. But I do a lot of cooking with coconut flour and almond flour.
I think I'm going to go back to keto after I come back from my trip

*muches on a hershey bar*

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm going to go back to keto after I come back from my trip

*muches on a hershey bar*
Only diet I can regularly cheat on and still lose weight, I mostly do it to keep my mind clear, I am 6'1 and weight 220, so I'm not a big porker. I have weighed 305 before and keto took it all off, but too much sugar gives me brain fog and makes me mentally lazy, Not good for Mturk.

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Only diet I can regularly cheat on and still lose weight, I mostly do it to keep my mind clear, I am 6'1 and weight 220, so I'm not a big porker. I have weighed 305 before and keto took it all off, but too much sugar gives me brain fog and makes me mentally lazy, Not good for Mturk.
I did it in January-Feb and lost 15lbs easily and without feeling like shit...until i got sick for THREE months. I had bronchitis twice and the flu and coughed for three months straight. I've been cautious about trying it again, but it could've been bad timing. I really want to lose 25lbs. I've gained back everything I lost then. I was on medications and whatnot had to eat carbs.

Reactions: Daniel

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Yale Survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Cognition %26 Development Lab [A1B2ILT2409W4R]
TurkerView: [ $17.67 / hour ]
Description: Make some simple judgements about who knows more
Duration: 15 Min
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Exc: [3482451-149319] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
  • Location In US
[3QNALI7B3RNQO1GBVFYM7IEA03UZ5K]

Reactions: aveline and Trucker

HelloHello

Reaction score

spchles1

Reaction score
Heck yeah
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
You've received a bonus from Alex Imas for work related to 3VP28W7DUNKCGZ2R37E2ZRDCGW2ZFU.
The value of your bonus is: $11.00 USD

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
I did it in January-Feb and lost 15lbs easily and without feeling like shit...until i got sick for THREE months. I had bronchitis twice and the flu and coughed for three months straight. I've been cautious about trying it again, but it could've been bad timing. I really want to lose 25lbs. I've gained back everything I lost then. I was on medications and whatnot had to eat carbs.
Sometimes things get worse when they are trying to get better. I got the worse sinus infection of my life on keto, but it has never come back since and I have always had a problem with those.

Reactions: savvy

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Heck yeah
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
You've received a bonus from Alex Imas for work related to 3VP28W7DUNKCGZ2R37E2ZRDCGW2ZFU.
The value of your bonus is: $11.00 USD
Didn't do the HIT. Still checked email.

Walter The Hippo

Double Vision
Reaction score
Does anyone else use HIT Notifier? If so, it has changed and the script addon isn't working for Pandacrazy. I wonder if there is a work around. I hope everyone is doing good today and had a great weekend!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Ho Phi Huynh [A2ZSDYT8VRDDDD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]20.09[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.50[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=2] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 15:00
Description: The purpose of this study is: This study investigates whether various individual differences are related to vaccination attitudes and intention to vaccinate against the flu.
Qualifications: Completed my survey already DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
Turns out Jameson and coffee doesn't combine as wished for MTurk burnout (5 year relationship ending, don't judge). Mainly feel like listening to Spotify with little tolerance towards underpaid batches. However I am having luck grabbing survey HITs with heavy writing due to returns and my newly acquired Hunter S. Thompson powers. What about these bats, man?

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone else use HIT Notifier? If so, it has changed and the script addon isn't working for Pandacrazy. I wonder if there is a work around. I hope everyone is doing good today and had a great weekend!
Yeah, Kadauchi released a temporary fix for the helper script here. That should work until Johnny releases an update to the official one.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Extremely short 1 minute survey | Accept
Requester: Promothesh Chatterjee [A1NRWDVNYPQAFB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]18.80[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.00[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=6] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 5:00
Description: Give us your opinion about products
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.