Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did something happen with the other one you just got? :(
It's shut off randomly about six times today and I hear sparking. I'll have someone look at it but it was cheap to begin with so not really worth sinking money into.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rerun and Kerek

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I literally ordered a brace yesterday for this very reason LoL I've never had the heel pain before and it started recently for me as well. I'll let you know how it goes. I've been icing and massaging with the ball, which has really helped decrease the morning pain (it's just in my right heel).
Hope you heal quickly, and definitely let me know how it works out for you.

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
Oh man that pic is priceless. I was going to send them an email about it because Olive doesn't tear up her other toys that easily. Glad that they're responsive! Olive doesn't love the rubber toys either, which was my main hesitation in switching. I didn't know they replaced toys! Do your dogs think every package is a bark box now? Mine does!
They are great, they will replace one toy every single month if your dog doesn't like it or tears it up. And they sent an extra care package on top of the replacement! Yes, they sniff every package all over thinking it's another BarkBox. And I'm addicted to Amazon Prime so I get a lot of packages. :cautious:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PROLIFIC STUDY
Title:
Attitudes and Experiences
Hosted by : Adam Waytz
Reward : £ 1.00
Avg. Reward Per Hour :
£7.5/hr
Available Places : 371/600
Maximum Allowed Time : 30mins
Avg. Completion Time : 8mins

Lana Del Rey

Reaction score
I'm back... had to mom and adult all afternoon. Anything good? I'm only like 60 pages behind.. lol. :whistle:

the boys finally went down so I've got like 30-45 to dedicate to mturk... which naturally means there won't be anything good.

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
At least I don't need to water the plants tomorrow.
Where all are these storms? My mom lives in Texas but in the northeast ... up close to the Oklahoma border. Last night she was saying there were bad storms. She hit a deer and totaled her new car last night driving home from work in it. :sweat: Wondering if I should check in with her again...

Status
Not open for further replies.