05/28 - Sundae Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: interactive decision making tasks(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Gonzalo [AVOOGZ588BKZ0] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.91/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 2] [Brk: 0]
Description:
This is a study about decision-making in groups of different sizes. You will be interacting with other participants currently online. You have the possibility to earn an extra payment according to the outcome of the games, and/or win a lottery prize of $10 US.
Time: 50 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [45271-44682] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is one of: US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
I HATE these types of HITs. I hope I have I made myself clear.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
For Overwatch, Can I just add a name and it will tell me when it pops up, or do I need a term to?

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Would you like to reduce or quit your cigarette smoking?(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Mutter [A14X66EQDN3NB5] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Please help us by participating in an online study in which you will be asked to complete a variety of tasks (such as solving puzzles and/or answering questions, reading stories, and learning techniques) related to cigarette smoking. This study will take approximately 20 minutes of your time.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [44119-43530] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US;
For anyone smoking and apparently not sticking with it, this looks okay :)

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry :( It was not on purpose. I tried to stay awake. I guess it all caught up with me.
Hehe, I was fairly certain you can't actually steal sleep anyway. I just haven't slept since Friday night. Which has not been on purpose either.

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Spicy Unagi @Spicy Unagi I just saw your siggy..that countdown is...depressing. lol
It really is depressing.
I want Zs to come back so bad. My mornings have slowly begun to lack meaning the longer they're gone.
I try my best not to look at that clock. I take a peek maybe once a week. But it hurts every time. :(

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
It really is depressing.
I want Zs to come back so bad. My mornings have slowly begun to lack meaning the longer they're gone.
I try my best not to look at that clock. I take a peek maybe once a week. But it hurts every time. :(
I miss them, I won't lie. It isn't so much the money but I really enjoyed the motivation for the day it used to give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.