05/28 - Hedwig - Queen of Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm completely understanding your question... but I always work to the cap of any hit. The point is to make as much money as you can, and the cap is there for the requesters to say each person is only allowed to do so many.
What they are saying is that they are concerned about rejections because they think that maybe after 200 of "Ok Google" and nothing else, that there's a glitch somewhere, and possibly having been burned by requesters in the past, he/she is thinking: "Are they going to reject me for their error?" (assuming that there was an error).

I completely understand what and why they are asking what they are asking because I've had the same thoughts: "Really? All I'm saying is 'Ok Google', nothing else? Is this a mistake? Do they really need 300 'Ok Google" from me? Are there going to be rejections because of this? Or blocks?"

But I'm going ahead anyway, because whatever. Seriously, whatever at this point...I'm just trying anything to make money, and I have to take a chance.

Last edited:

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
So uh.........the script for the Zoltars I JUST started using, and it's already made me stop hating the 12 c tasks. I'm glad it helps, but I'm also still panda-ing stray Zoltars, which is just ODD this late.

D

Deleted member 526

What they are saying is that they are concerned about rejections because they think that maybe after 200 of "Ok Google" and nothing else, that there's a glitch somewhere, and possibly having been burned by requesters in the past, he/she is thinking: "Are they going to reject me for their error?" (assuming that there was an error).

I completely understand what and why they are asking what they are asking because I've had the same thoughts: "Really? All I'm saying is 'Ok Google', nothing else? Is this a mistake? Do they really need 300 'Ok Google" from me? Are there going to be rejections because of this? Or blocks?

But I'm going ahead anyway, because whatever. Seriously, whatever at this point...I'm just trying anything to make money, and I have to take a chance.
I would eat up 3,800 jamelio's without a second thought if I could

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, I had an Ok morning. I am going to run some errands. I'll be back later

Today's Projected Earnings: $13.30 + Bonuses: $9.88 = $23.18

Reactions: El Pablo
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Web Page Categorization (Dallas Mavericks) | PANDA
Requester: SET Master Account [A21C7HHM1RNKOR] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 4.50 Communicativity
????? 4.09 Generosity
????? 4.97 Fairness
????? 4.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 65
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You will be shown a screen shot of a web page and asked whether the web page contains Dallas Mavericks content
Time: 7 days
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1
a lot of tiny batches of different SET's going up

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
No fears girl. Fear is just a waste of time.
Having said that, I wonder if you were here at the same time that our community was dealing with the mass shooting at the church? If that's so, then I completely understand.

Reactions: Kessikitty

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Set Master batches getting posted. I can't do them (not at 5k yet) but if you have 5k HITs the Set Masters are getting posted in tons of separate batches

Status
Not open for further replies.