Status
Not open for further replies.

rsv777

Reaction score
Someone's probably already posted a time, but for what it's worth,
3.5 minutes $8.40/hr
Title: Academic survey | AcceptA
Requester: Sean Westwood [A2CECF6RKYKO5L] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.02] [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Academic survey
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
You have a knack for finding good hits, do you use hit scraper or something else?

Reactions: Michele

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
No, the tags aren't working for me. I can put something in, and it just leads to a blank spoiler when you click. If I take the tags off, the post will work, so I know it's not the post (file format).
It's an issue with Imgur and how their media files get embedded on the forum. It only happens when you embed an Imgur file with the [MEDIA] tags and try to put it in a spoiler (using [IMG] tags on direct links still works fine.) I think Imgur must have changed something recently with how their files are embedded on other sites because it seems to be broken on every forum that I've tried.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Human Behavior Survey (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Eli Silverman-Lloyd [A1V1FGILWBPCB5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Complete a 25-minute survey about your perceptions of human behavior. Please do not complete the survey more than once, as you will only be compensated for completing one survey.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's an issue with Imgur and how their media files get embedded on the forum. It only happens when you embed an Imgur file with the [MEDIA] tags and try to put it in a spoiler (using [IMG] tags on direct links still works fine.) I think Imgur must have changed something recently with how their files are embedded on other sites because it seems to be broken on every forum that I've tried.
Ahhh, thanks.

Reactions: aveline

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Everyday Life | Accept
Requester: Cornell University Research [A2OKMNZZYFJPO7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.14] [Pay: 4.43] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.76] [Fast: 4.31] [Comm: 1.90] [Fair: 4.50] [Reviews: 38] [ToS: 4]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.20
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 12
Description: Short survey on everyday life; 2 minutes, $.20
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

D

Deleted member 481

Taking the weekend off to get caught up on some other things. Feels so good to get organized.
Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 238

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 230
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $7.72
- HIT reward earned: $194.02
- Total Amount earned this week: $201.74

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You have a knack for finding good hits, do you use hit scraper or something else?
Most of the time, I use Hit Finder as my base, but sometimes I use His Scraper in conjunction because it seems like I get a few things on Hit Scraper that I don't see on Hit Finder. It's also useful if I want to look at "most available" hits without disabling my view of "newest hits" in Hit Finder.

Reactions: rsv777

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Even embedding in Discord broke, to a point, for a while now.
Imgur tries it's best to fix things, but there always has to be something that catches fire in the process... pretty much how coding works, overall.

Someone just drove by my place blaring Phil Collins' In The Air Tonight at the exact moment the drum break happens.
Psh, their timing can't possibly be that good. They just have a loop track of nothing but the drum break (no complaints, I'd do that too).

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
AJ Hinch gets tossed and then Altuve smacks a triple the pitch right after lol bam

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: WillowWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.