05/26 - Super Speed Sunday!

Do you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Sciency McScienceface, post: 1497544, member: 1283"
While you're not wrong to approach new requesters with some caution, there is nothing about this requester that stands out as sketchy or dishonest. Also, pay attention to the countries that requesters are from... Academic research funding in a country like Germany tends to be very good, so there's .[/QUOTE]

I haven't done it yet (not caught yet) so I didn't know it was college related or was from Germany. I do think about wanting to do it when I see TV doesn't have requester info.

I find assurance on ones I catch if it's a survey with a college consent page or has IRB info so that's why I tied new requester to my question about being related to a college.

Guess I'll have to start learning the countries other than U.S. or Canada as I do these because I wasn't aware that was important - or that Germany had good academy research funding, for instance.

I'll keep it in my PANDA since you and others make it seem like it's not a auto rejection waiting to happen.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
yawn, yawn, stretch, stretch. Good morning.

How dead is it this morning on mturk?

Meow. 8 cents PE. Meow.

a few pandas waiting but nothing hitting. My favorite batch requester has picture describing which I hate so I'm hoping that changes to something I like doing. Today may stink big time by the time.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
wow amazing, how many hours a day do you work on average?
If i'm awake, i have the stuff running. If i leave the house, i have it try to catch stuff with longer timers.
(I don't leave it on when i'm asleep because the computer heats up the room too much and i don't like the computer hum when i'm trying to sleep.)

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Last week.

Submitted Approved Rejected PendingHITs rewards Bonus rewards Total rewards
59 59 0 0 $5.09 $2.00 $7.09

I don't remember getting a bonus.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Meow. 8 cents PE. Meow.

a few pandas waiting but nothing hitting. My favorite batch requester has picture describing which I hate so I'm hoping that changes to something I like doing. Today may stink big time by the time.
Sometimes life just puts a litter box in front of you, and sometimes you are the litter box. :kitteh:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 32W3UF2EZOVJ2PI4ZPYAQYL9P0U4CP.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for 10-minute survey (late payment)

Well, whaddya know.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Sometimes life just puts a litter box in front of you, and sometimes you are the litter box. :kitteh:
maybe you are my good luck charm. $1.00 panda hit right after my reply to you about the 8 cents PE and it ended up being about something I really hate and got some light writing boxes in the survey to tell the requester why I hate that thing.

Let's see if $4 bubble hell panda catches next and makes it at least an average day PE for me.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Two months until this is our view for a week

I'm gonna need mturk to be kind, and give me some spending money, please.
...aaand the VacationrentalAPI people just figured out the exact address and unit # you'll be staying at.

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Legal Decision Making Survey(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Margaret Kovera [A2ZH21CP28SHAM] (Req TV): $29.54/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read a brief summary of a criminal case, listen to audio clips, and complete a questionnaire (cannot be completed on mobile device)
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-2002007955-148859] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Come on Ben Peterson's. I feel like I need a few hits today to get to look at some women and rate them. :wink:

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: Legal Decision Making Survey(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Margaret Kovera [A2ZH21CP28SHAM] (Req TV): $29.54/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read a brief summary of a criminal case, listen to audio clips, and complete a questionnaire (cannot be completed on mobile device)
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-2002007955-148859] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
maybe redemption! I should charge Microsoft $5 for yesterday! :wink:

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the water tower. :wink:

If money was no object and I enjoyed travelling, I might try to book a few nights at some water tower that I recently saw in a youtube video that looked pretty cool.
It's gorgeous, but it's family vacation, which we obviously didn't pay for. They shelled out (excuse the pun) 7 grand for one week, just for the penthouse. I was like, dude, we could have gone to Disney World for that o_ 0

Status
Not open for further replies.