Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's it!!! His bottles actually looked like this
I was determined to find it lol. I knew what you were talking about but couldn't remember the name. Still sold everywhere.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
She's gonna need that VERY soon.

One time there was this HUGE spider in my house. (Huge by other people's standards, not just mine. it was a little bigger than my fist.) My mother and I decided we would try the hairspray and fire trick that we had seen on tv and it did nothing. (Well, nothing to the spider.) Then we beat it with a broom and knocked one of its legs off. It fled back to the basement and we hid in the living room until my brother came home and smashed it with a coffee can full of cement (I don't know why we had a coffee can full of cement) And that's when I moved out of the basement.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I was determined to find it lol. I knew what you were talking about but couldn't remember the name. Still sold everywhere.
Thank you for finding it. I may by a bottle just to smell it again. LOL.

Reactions: Tribune

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
Was anyone ever able to find a job posting for that best buy work from home thing someone mentioned this morning? They said they saw it on Monster...

I looked for a couple hours and didn't find anything. On best buy's site, monster, or using google fu...

Reactions: Tribune

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
One time there was this HUGE spider in my house. (Huge by other people's standards, not just mine. it was a little bigger than my fist.) My mother and I decided we would try the hairspray and fire trick that we had seen on tv and it did nothing. (Well, nothing to the spider.) Then we beat it with a broom and knocked one of its legs off. It fled back to the basement and we hid in the living room until my brother came home and smashed it with a coffee can full of cement (I don't know why we had a coffee can full of cement) And that's when I moved out of the basement.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I just went through my pictures to find the 5 year old dead spider picture and realized this is a terrible way to spend the evening.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Warning sappy post.

You never know what people are going through and then they come here and can have light hearted conversation. You just might have brightened someones day. I heart this place.

End of sappyness

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
talking about C-sats
But yes, I'm a Dapper Dan man myself.....

*edit* and also
Damn...we're in a tight spot!
I seem to have a bad habit of quoting you and following you when I have other intentions, lol. Thank you for being polite every time. Of course it's Pete, look at him.

Reactions: Tribune and Azazael

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I would post hits if there were any hits to be posted. I'm stalking my hit scrapper like a hawk.
:wink:

Title: Demographics survey | PANDA
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.35 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.65 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 41 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Demographics survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: None