05/25 - Woodsy Owl Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Do we put our Mturk ID in the first name and last name section? For the Joe hit... >_>

Reactions: Concise and Rerun

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Qualification: Find Customer on an Our Customers Page (A1) | PANDA
Requester: OCMP63 [A1PGO1SMM8X4XZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this qualification you are asked to explore company websites and find information about the customers mentioned in the our customer section of the website. You get the "Sp_Qual_4003" qualification as a result.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 13
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: None
Did anyone else have problems with this? I completed the first task (100% correct) and then instead of moving to the next task the hit just auto-submitted.... Wierd....

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm calling the number and i've been on hold O.O

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Its in the company spot
I had the instructions written and it didn't specify that. Are you sure? Sorry, I just don't want to do this HIT wrong because I was one of the people who submitted it early.

Reactions: Concise and Rerun

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
If mascara is over 6-7 months old you have to throw them out. They spoil-get microbes that can get in your eyes and give you dangerous infections.
Dude I got this free mascara a while back that mush have been like 3 years old, it had dried up to dust.

Reactions: Empress328

dillydally

Crazy dog lady
Contributor
Reaction score
I had the instructions written and it didn't specify that. Are you sure? Sorry, I just don't want to do this HIT wrong because I was one of the people who submitted it early.
That's what I did
"You must enter through the meeting link below to be directed to the registration page. Register by entering your MTurk ID so we can confirmed you have joined."

Reactions: Milo and sinon

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
for me in the company it said if you are a guest put survey code in here

Reactions: sinon

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about Fantasy Sport | PANDA
Requester: Eric Jang [A1ZB7DUDK6FC2E] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.90 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion about Fantasy Sport
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
That's what I did
"You must enter through the meeting link below to be directed to the registration page. Register by entering your MTurk ID so we can confirmed you have joined."
Okay, cool. Went ahead and did that. Thanks! :D

for me in the company it said if you are a guest put survey code in here
I almost put the ID in for all the fields >_> Glad I asked in the forum lol

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Do we put our Mturk ID in the first name and last name section? For the Joe hit... >_>
I saved the text from the hit in my reminder email to myself, and it didn't necessarily specify which. It wouldn't let me advance without putting First/Last name, so I entered my WID in each field. Listening to some jazz while the slides are starting to go up..

We are load testing a new virtual meeting platform. We need to test the quality and capacity the system can allow with many guest participants logged in at one time.

You will enter via the link below these instructions, register on the following page, and click on the "Web Phone" button to enable sound through your computer. You will then be able to hear hosts speak and view slides as they are shared, but you will not have talking privileges. A headset is recommended, but not necessary.

Questions/comments can be entered from the top right of the slidesharing screen by clicking "Send Message", typing in your comment, and hitting the Enter key.

The meeting will begin at 9:30 am EST on 5/25 (Wednesday). Please be ready to register 5 minutes prior.

You must enter through the meeting link below to be directed to the registration page. Register by entering your Mechanical Turk Account Name so we can confirmed you have joined. You must stay on the program for at least 30 minutes to qualify for payment.

You must use Google Chrome or Firefox as a browser for this program.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
what audio connection do I do? and how do I contact this person? I didn't put my mTurk ID in the "company" spot or anywhere else because I didn't know to. and now I can't edit the first or last name or company. there was literally ZERO communication after I emailed them when I was an early submitter

Reactions: Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.