05/25 - Super Double or Nothing Saturday!

Would you willingly work on a batch that rejects pretty freely if it was on a slow work day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyTacos

Reaction score
I ran two instances of Hit Catcher once and got PE's up the wazoo, so I thought it meant I wasn't able to run two different catchers at the same time.

Maybe I need to try one Hit Catcher and install and run Hit Forker and see if they can coexist without the PE's.

Will you let us know if they CAN coexist?

I haven't tried yet running two hit catchers in separate tabs, but have been wondering they'd play nicely?

Reactions: C to the J

alk69

Reaction score
I’m trusting that Star Trek had a realistic portrayal of what aliens look like.

Now some bright light show boone a picture of Lizard man and we'll have come full circle.
Or those things that looked like chickens been thru a blender....

Last edited:
Reactions: It's Gamera!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Got chicken fried rice and wings on the way home.

If you ever make your way to Memphis get yourself to Tim's Chicken.
Motherfucker knows how to make some chicken.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Will you let us know if they CAN coexist?

I haven't tried yet running two hit catchers in separate tabs, but have been wondering they'd play nicely?
I just got here and don't know what the status is of this but, C to the J @C to the J 's answer works, or I just run another tab or window of chrome for another instance of HITFinder, in which I can set different settings.(looking for batches, etc). As rsmath @rsmath said, you will get PRE's up the wazoo if you run 2 finders at 1sec, obviously, since you'd be doubling how often you ping AMT so, you'd need to slow one or both down to keep out of PRE territory.(see the second half of the OP in my tutorial for more in depth information about Page Request Errors. Link in my signature.:))

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
can you imagine meeting off MTG... marrying. and finding out you’re 4th cousins? the world is beautiful and massive but also small. this is why i believe in Aliens
The creep factor really set in for me when CJ was describing being a kid, looking at my great uncle's ashes on his great aunt's mantle in Nevada.

Freaking weird.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Run in separate browsers so your settings stay in place.
If you are talking HC in both firefox and chrome, that's what I was trying and got tons of PE's.

I need to get around to setting up Hit Forker in chrome and see if HC and HF can coexist without a lot of PE's.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you are talking HC in both firefox and chrome, that's what I was trying and got tons of PE's.

I need to get around to setting up Hit Forker in chrome and see if HC and HF can coexist without a lot of PE's.
If you run them at the same speed you normally do, that will happen, since you're doubling how often you're pinging AMT. Did you slow them down to half to accommodate the double-instance?

EDIT Regardless of which program you use to find or catch, you'll always run into this issue if you double the instances but don't slow the speed.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
If you run them at the same speed you normally do, that will happen, since you're doubling how often you're pinging AMT. Did you slow them down to half to accommodate the double-instance?
nope and I didn't realize that until your message about 4-5 posts back from this one.

I guess i can run HC on both browsers with just a speed adjustment and see hwo that goes. I hate tampermonkey with its frequent barf (error tabs that open) and I assume Hit Forker is a script that runs on tampermonkey.

Reactions: Jerami

KittyTacos

Reaction score
I just got here and don't know what the status is of this but, C to the J @C to the J 's answer works, or I just run another tab or window of chrome for another instance of HITFinder, in which I can set different settings.(looking for batches, etc). As rsmath @rsmath said, you will get PRE's up the wazoo if you run 2 finders at 1sec, obviously, since you'd be doubling how often you ping AMT so, you'd need to slow one or both down to keep out of PRE territory.(see the second half of the OP in my tutorial for more in depth information about Page Request Errors. Link in my signature.:))

I followed that link in you sig, and holy tamole, Kingfish, I've got me some readin' to do.

I done bookmarked it... Thanks for pointing it our... :cat:

Reactions: Jerami

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Imagining Interactions, Psychology Survey [~5-6 min](~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: EpleyLab [A1V81IH1ELJIDC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]15.11[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.49[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.59[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.86[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.77[/color]] [Reviews=136] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 44
Description: Short survey about tough situations
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GTR

Reaction score
if you know what i mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.