Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer an academic survey about some considerations in health technology assessment | Accept
Requester: ELSI [A24ZQC7X5XVJED] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$30.93] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 7.50
Duration: 3 days
Available: 0
Description: Group 80 statements into categories that make sense to you. The statements are about Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues, and Patient values and preferences (ELSI+) in Health Technology Assessment.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

10:41

takes a couple mins to get use to the format

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Title: Experiment with bonus opportunities | AcceptA
Requester: The Choice Lab [A18FWM3BGZIW4S] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.28] [Fast: 4.79] [Comm: 4.31] [Fair: 4.81] [Reviews: 270] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting an experiment where you will be asked to do two 10-minute tasks. Depending on your actions and the actions of others, you may earn additional money during the experiment.
Requirements: MMSLOGAN DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: savvy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
But, for people who feel that they could be conned, for whatever reason, I suggest taking the free money, cashing out immediately, then closing the account. Same exact advice I give when I want someone who is wary of speculative markets to get their free stocks from Robinhood.

Do the thing they ask to get the thing that's worth money. Trade said thing for money immediately. Spend money. Keep it simple, I say.:)
Like this...

Lost $3.22 out of $40 free. Could have lost less if I had sold my BAT when it was up. But, almost $37 isn't bad for free money.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.