05/23 - One Cent Wonders Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It'd be ok, or at least more understandable if they were toddlers. Nope..17, 14, 10, and 9. They're old enough to know better lol.
ohhh yeah no, the 17 and 14 year old at least would be on their own. lol

Reactions: Sondi

GRR

Reaction score
PE: $5.07
I had to fight for $5 yesterday so I'm happy with that.

I was doing other things as well as turking..just went over ten bucks yesterday..Those Alexandria hits last week spoiled me!

Reactions: Bokamo

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A short survey on employee job demands and work behavior(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Fangfang Zhang [A36VR5P35J9JUA] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 17
Description: In this survey, you will be asked to read several working scenarios and to answer some questions. It can be finished within 15-20 minutes. For your participation, you can get 2$.
Requirements: Exc: [89796-89207] DoesNotExist; Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; TP Panel: 349481807 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was doing other things as well as turking..just went over ten bucks yesterday..Those Alexandria hits last week spoiled me!
I think I made $13 yesterday. I got lucky and caught a $5 acme whatever speaking hit last night.

Reactions: GRR

GRR

Reaction score
I think I made $13 yesterday. I got lucky and caught a $5 acme whatever speaking hit last night.
I am a carpenter and I will be building a deck for the next few days. I will make enough to pay my basic bills for a month. That is the best thing about turking. Maybe not a ton of money but I always have a few bucks to play with. That matters when it gets HOT outside!

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Turned on spongebob for the kid. He's not watching it. So i turned on the news for me and he gets all upset.
Guess he was listening to it lol

Reactions: themildone

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 30-Minute Survey for Women on Social Media and Attitudes Towards Self (works best with Safari or Chrome) | Accept
Requester: Christopher Modica [A118S3LJ66JQ3A] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: This is a survey for women only. This survey will ask you to answer some demographic questions about yourself, questions about your social media use, and questions about how you feel towards yourself and your body.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am a carpenter and I will be building a deck for the next few days. I will make enough to pay my basic bills for a month. That is the best thing about turking. Maybe not a ton of money but I always have a few bucks to play with. That matters when it gets HOT outside!
Yes! My husband makes the money for bills and I just use turking to pay for netflix and hulu. I'm trying to force myself to save it more but I love spending money :(

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Academic research study on a simulated case of buying a product online (1/2) | Accept
Requester: Ville Salonen [A3N7ES0P95XTBJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.80] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 1 hour
Description: A 4-minute academic study on a simulated case of buying a product online (1/2)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Two separate academic research studies (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Ville Salonen [A3N7ES0P95XTBJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.80] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.60
Duration: 1 hour
Description: A combined 6-minute academic research studies on 1) memory, and 2) rating a banner advertisement
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
The requester is absolutely not interested in what the CORRECT information is, he only wants what MOST people say the right answer is.

case in point, last year's [part one] qual test was accepted if you provided the parcel number for the OTHER business the house owners manage. but if you provided the parcel number of the house [the RIGHT parcel number], you were rejected. and if you emailed and asked why, he specifically said he didn't care what the right address was, he only wanted to make sure that most people agreed, since crowed based knowledge is usually better than one individual's ability.

I showed him the map, i proved myself right beyond a shadow of a doubt, and he said he didn't care what the correct anwer was.
well, good luck next time i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.