05/23 - Mr. Owl Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This makes me so sad. LOL We are stuck with AT&T out here. They are the ONLY provider in my area. And I barely scrape 6mb/s..... :(
Geez even I got better than that with At&t have they not put in new lines?

Reactions: Tribune

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I have the same quality with AT&T. Luckily our power company is in the process of running fiber optic lines throughout the town.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Photographs and emotion (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Dr Michael Wood [AE4RXW868WUYA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.75 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.91 Generosity
★★★★ 4.93 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 36 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Fill out a personality test, view photos, and describe your emotions. (~15 min)
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Wood 04.05.15 exclude CA workers has not been granted;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1

Reactions: <Gucci> and Tribune

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
no... still old copper wiring out here. They probably won't anytime soon according to the rep that comes out here. Apparently they aren't worried about extremely rural areas lol

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Call it what you want, but for many of us, working on MTurk is about meals and clothing, housing and bills. I'm not sitting in my chair, having someone deliver $20 bills to my front door. I'm working.

Also, good morning.
Good morning, and this is true. I just never feel like I work "enough" for other people to think I do work. This is the only job I can get right now, though, so I guess that makes sense...I just always feel guilty or like I'm not "doing enough" even if I spend 8+ hours a day doing the work here.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Photographs and emotion (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.91 Generosity
★★★★ 4.93 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: Fill out a personality test, view photos, and describe your emotions. (~15 min)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Wood 04.05.15 exclude CA workers has not been granted;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1
Survey is not active :rain:

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about your Writing and Language Competency | PANDA
Requester: Darcie Dixon [A38UHGLNM3S1HN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.25 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Help us better understand how people's learning styles impact memory and retention.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 0;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.91 Generosity
★★★★ 4.93 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Anyone do this yet? Kinda afraid to try it. I can handle a lot but some things I'm just not ok with seeing.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.91 Generosity
★★★★ 4.93 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Sorry, this survey is not currently active.

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
Comcast can go die in a fire.

House owner here is supposed to get 50down/10up "minimum" at all times, and they've acknowledged that.
At best, I get 5 down/.5 up HARDWIRED.

But they won't fix it. She can't handle the phone stuff, they just make empty promises and NOTHING gets fixed. They've refused to talk to me even after she okays it and hands me the phone. It's infuriating, they're taking advantage of her. We're in town. 5 mins from major university. All wiring in the house is new. Router/Modem is new. It makes me so angry.

And it impacts my work. Particularly when internet goes down 15-18 times PER DAY. For at least 5-10 mins. ((*Edit: by day I mean 24 hour period. It's random times. But totals at least 1-3 hours a day trying to get it back up and running. Not an issue on our end, had that confirmed at least...))

Last edited:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Oh hey I'm mturk, I know you're doing Zoltars as fast as possible but do you mind if I log out real quick for no fucking reason? Thanks. Also I touched all the ice cubes in the fridge with my dirty hands, I hope that's cool".

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's weird, the first guys who installed it gave me the wrong modem, I called and a new guy came out within a day and fixed everything to running like it's suppose to.

Basically told me the installers who are contractors are awful and don't care about quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.