05/22 - Storm Owl Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No spouses allowed. That will just get in the way of the gross hookups.
Wait a minute...

This night turned to shit real fast.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wait a minute...

This night turned to shit real fast.
You can come. Everyone knows our marriage is in shambles and that I cheat on you prolifically.

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You can come. Everyone knows our marriage is in shambles and that I cheat on you prolifically.
I like this because "prolifically" makes me think of a cheater who won awards and recognition for their cheating.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I just ate garlic bread from a "garbage plate." Pleco @Pleco tell me you can relate.
there was a restaurant that opened up here in town a few years back. Had a couple glowing articles in the newspaper about how awesome the chef/owner )a husband and wife team) Made it sound like we would be honored if they were to allow us to enter the place. There specialties were something they called garbage plates, The place didn't last long. It might sound like a good idea when discussing it with your chef pals, great inside joke, or whatever, but who wants to say they ate a garbage plate more than once.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like this because "prolifically" makes me think of a cheater who won awards and recognition for their cheating.
So now you're into how awesome I am at cheating on you?

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
there was a restaurant that opened up here in town a few years back. Had a couple glowing articles in the newspaper about how awesome the chef/owner )a husband and wife team) Made it sound like we would be honored if they were to allow us to enter the place. There specialties were something they called garbage plates, The place didn't last long. It might sound like a good idea when discussing it with your chef pals, great inside joke, or whatever, but who wants to say they ate a garbage plate more than once.
Exactly. That's why I always called 'em shit plates. They are actually delicious. But hell on the guts.

Reactions: Pleco and hyway

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
makes me think of a cheater who makes chump change on the side at that other acadamy.

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So now you're into how awesome I am at cheating on you?

I like eloquence, it kills me when you make a ton of typos because you're super drunk at 2 in the afternoon.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like eloquence, it kills me when you make a ton of typos because you're super drunk at 2 in the afternoon.
What? I didn't make any typos in that post! Plus, you know I'm smarter than you. You don't even read.

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What? I didn't make any typos in that post! Plus, you know I'm smarter than you. You don't even read.
Yeah well Einstein was one of the smartest people alive and he won zero Crowd Pleaser awards.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
A senescent malodorous presence infests my presence with its miasmatic rot! That's how I throw down when I get sassy.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, night plans fell through. It's like people don't want to go paint the town red just because they have work and kids and kids at work. Ah well, now I can come inflict myself on you lot for the evening.
How you doin', sweetie? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.