Title: 8 minute survey! Attitudes at Work(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CNN Lab [A2WABDOAUGSEEQ] (Req TV): $null/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
quick survey on your attitudes
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 56
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: TP Panel: -1782405898 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Minx2121

Reaction score
Aanndd...falling asleep at the computer is my queue to be done lol....didn't quite get t goal, might have to try more in a bit...

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
The only Standford HCI's I've been able to complete are the "real or fake." I cannot for the life of me do the other ones, it goes straight to submit, even after 30 seconds I'm always too late. Then I feel all guilty but it tells me to submit since they are full soooo

Reactions: PJ-DIY

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't do any qualtrics surveys because I'm getting the 'header too large' error, but when I try to clear my cookies chrome crashes. anyone else?

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I can't do any qualtrics surveys because I'm getting the 'header too large' error, but when I try to clear my cookies chrome crashes. anyone else?
It was working earlier, but I haven't caught anything in a couple of hours, so I'm not sure :shrug:

Reactions: themildone

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yea I had this exact ssme issue last week.
I couldn't use the method to delete specific cookies without chrome crashing so I had to delete all my cookies just to keep working and it was a fucking nightmare.

Markb

Reaction score
I think last time I had the issue I just had to keep trying to clear my cookies and it eventually stopped crashing. You can just open up surveys in incognito if you don't want to deal with it.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yea I had this exact ssme issue last week.
I couldn't use the method to delete specific cookies without chrome crashing so I had to delete all my cookies just to keep working and it was a fucking nightmare.
that's what I just did. ugh. HATE doing that.

Reactions: C to the J

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
These could be good with the right script.... that wouldn't be worth writing unless she puts up thousands that most people wouldn't want to do.
I don't know how you would script that. So many categories and they change depending on the item.

Reactions: GTR and savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.