05/21 - Shiba Inu Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel dumb too because I've sent her a few unanswered text messages saying how I won't give up blindly hoping for the future, etc. -cringe- I know. She said she didn't want to maintain a relationship while she first entered college (going back at 24), and I can understand that. It's just we had a plan in place where I would move up there next year. Anyways :cry2:
College and distance really changes people especially younger folks. I say keep the door open but if she decides to come back really take a long hard look at the situation to avoid another headache. If she doesn't well i'm sure you've learned quite a few things now about yourself and relationship partners that you can apply to other relationships in the future. Best of luck and don't forget to put yourself first for now and make sure you're set emotionally to enjoy life together with someone.

Reactions: Peachy and Req.body

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
I was hungry and biscuits/gravy were a pipe dream so I decided to make myself a salami sandwich. I opened the salamai and it smelled like farts. Whatever. It tasted like farts too but I ate it anyway. Now I'm probably gonna die so I'm eating a piece of sourdough bread to try and neutralize the farty salami.
This post makes me feel like when I get off turk you would like to join me in smoking this fatty.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We're very picky. That's why like 90+% of the HITs that are currently up are just sitting there.
Title: Child Update Video: Quality Assurance - External(Age and Gender) |
Requester: World Vision International [A3D0OHIGVDZER0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.50 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.17 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Determine if a child greeting video is suitable for posting on World Vision's website.
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 891
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; World Vision : Child Greeting Video Moderation Qualification is not less than 80; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; WVI Terms and Conditions Requirement has been granted

Reactions: Drwho10 and kryss

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Tuesday @Tuesday, you'll probably like this cover.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Shit. I just logged ontonfacebook and saw a guy from my school that graduated 2 years ahead of me died. No accident or anything. Dunno what happened. Just dead at 41. He was just posting about seeing Harry Connick Jr. Life is short and uncertain. This is the shit that keeps me on anxiety meds.

Here he is. Dedicated his life to getting kids into books/reading, even though he never had any of his own. I wasn't close to him but am profoundly saddened and baffled by his loss.
http://www.newsandtribune.com/opini...cle_ee91c43c-60eb-5d08-9cc7-2fb9f782c919.html

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Child Update Video: Quality Assurance - External(Age and Gender) |
Requester: World Vision International [A3D0OHIGVDZER0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.50 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.17 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Determine if a child greeting video is suitable for posting on World Vision's website.
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 891
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; World Vision : Child Greeting Video Moderation Qualification is not less than 80; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; WVI Terms and Conditions Requirement has been granted
Oh god, I didn't even know those were up. :vomit:

Tomorrow is the start of a new week. I haven't hit that level of desperation yet.

Reactions: Tuesday and Kerek

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I never thought I'd see the day where people who work for pennies would be picky about money. lol
if they've made enough to get by and that's fine with them i say they have every right to be picky but if the end of the month rolls around and they find themselves in a situation where they say to themselves " oh man i really could have used that $50 that day" then maybe they'll take it into consideration the next month when something similar rolls around. If they don't learn from it then :shrug:

Reactions: Tuesday

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh god, I didn't even know those were up. :vomit:

Tomorrow is the start of a new week. I haven't hit that level of desperation yet.
They've been up for like two days. My own vomit batch is up, too. I try to do two or three HITs then play a game of Hearthstone. Very effective money-making strategy...

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG A9 is at 52K? You were supposed to finish those.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.